Windows 10: one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

Discus and support one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows, I want to make same one password. Please help me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MYOTHANT1, May 17, 2019.

1. MYOTHANT1 Win User

one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows,

I want to make same one password. Please help me how to do it.

:)

MYOTHANT1, May 17, 2019

2. Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 17, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 17, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password? - Similar Threads - microsoft account different

2. One Microsoft account and two different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account and two different devices: Hello, I have a question. I have a laptop connected to my Microsoft account, can I also connect my PC to the same Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-microsoft-account-and-two-different-devices/a06a256b-8b49-42f6-b80d-ab49928a3e6e
  3. One Microsoft account and two different devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Microsoft account and two different devices: Hello, I have a question. I have a laptop connected to my Microsoft account, can I also connect my PC to the same Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-microsoft-account-and-two-different-devices/a06a256b-8b49-42f6-b80d-ab49928a3e6e
  4. Key ID on microsoft account is different than the one shown on my Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Key ID on microsoft account is different than the one shown on my Surface pro 3: My Surface Pro 3 is looping on the "preparing automatic Repair" when I turn it on I downloaded the surface recovery image from the Microsoft support site, but now when I try to Reset the PC it's asking for a recovery key. The Key Id shown on that screen on my PC is...
  5. Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords: I just purchased and set up a new Dell All In One W10 home unit and it "required" me i.e. it seemed I had no choice in the matter to enter anumerical PIN to sign on which I did. Previously, I have set up two different laptops with analpha password with no problems....
  6. set startup password to be different from my Microsoft Account Password

set startup password to be different from my Microsoft Account Password: Problem = my startup password is now the same as my Microsoft Account Password. This is to me a SECURITY issue. Solution I am looking for = how to set my startup password to be different from my Microsoft Account Password....
  7. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  8. different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts

different Password for hotmail and One Drive accounts: Hello - Is there any way possible to change the password for my Outlook/Hotmail email account, but leave the old password for my OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-password-for-hotmail-and-one-drive/853df5ea-7213-4cc8-ae20-d2c87ccb833e"
  9. Changing the microsoft account to a different one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the microsoft account to a different one: Hello, Currently the onedrive doesn't synchronize one file. This may be due to being signed in into the wrong account on the pc itself. if I were to change to the correct account will the local files that are already on this pc be lost?...
  10. 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail: Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti desktop, and an i7/GTX1050ti laptop - Oldest machine is x99 @ 3 years). All worked fine until April Windows pdate, now...