Windows 10: One monitor brighter than the other one?

Discus and support One monitor brighter than the other one? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. One monitor brighter than the other one?

Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)

How can I adjust the colours so one monitor matches the other one? Cause one is now 'bleaker' than the other.

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 8, 2018
  4. One monitor brighter than the other one?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

One monitor brighter than the other one?

1. One monitor brighter than the other one? - Similar Threads - monitor brighter

2. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  3. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  4. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After Windows update monitor stops registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows update monitor stops registering: So I've been dealing with this problem on and off for awhile and it's semi predictable. Ill also say Im not very tech literate but this is getting so obnoxious and expensive to deal with so asking around is worth a shot. Ive had a refurbished gaming PC for about 2 years now...
  6. I messed with my monitor display colors trying to make it brighter, but I totally messed it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed with my monitor display colors trying to make it brighter, but I totally messed it...: I have my work pc, which has dual LG monitors and I run Corel Draw because I own a sign company. I need my colors to be correct, I thought I was just messing with my brightness and ended up making everything off, and green tinted. I cannot remember what I did, and now I cant...
  7. I messed with my monitor display colors trying to make it brighter, but I totally messed it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed with my monitor display colors trying to make it brighter, but I totally messed it...: I have my work pc, which has dual LG monitors and I run Corel Draw because I own a sign company. I need my colors to be correct, I thought I was just messing with my brightness and ended up making everything off, and green tinted. I cannot remember what I did, and now I cant...
  8. I messed with my monitor display colors trying to make it brighter, but I totally messed it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. win+Shift+S is causing brighter screenshots on 4k monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+Shift+S is causing brighter screenshots on 4k monitor: win + shift + s when taken on my 4k screen ( running a triple monitor setup - 2 1080p monitors and a 4k tv as a third) are making the screenshots with high brightness. The colour is completely fine and consistent across all monitors until I go to do a screen grab on the 4k...
  10. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one screen is brighter than the other

2. one monitor brighter than the other

3. same monitor one brighter than the other

4. windows 10 one monitor is brighter than the other