Windows 10: One monitor brighter than the other one?

Discus and support One monitor brighter than the other one? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. One monitor brighter than the other one?

Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)

How can I adjust the colours so one monitor matches the other one? Cause one is now 'bleaker' than the other.

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 8, 2018
  4. One monitor brighter than the other one?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

One monitor brighter than the other one?

1. One monitor brighter than the other one? - Similar Threads - monitor brighter

2. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  3. How to turn on monitor in touch screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to turn on monitor in touch screen: Hello.... I have a mini PC that does not have keyboard neither mouse. It has Windows 10 Home Operating System. I have configured the operating system to never sleep, but to turn screen off after 10 minutes. When screen is turned off, is it possible to turn it on by simply...
  4. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  5. Windows 10: Display settings change everytime I unplug my laptop from my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Display settings change everytime I unplug my laptop from my monitor: I have windows 10 on my computer, and I have both a laptop and a monitor at my desk. When I have the laptop connected to the monitor, I want the display in "Extend Screens" mode. It used to automatically go to "extend screens" mode whenever I plugged into the monitor, but for...
  6. Reliabillity Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliabillity Monitor: If the reliability monitor is no longer a good way to figure out what's happening in your system then why even include it in the operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliabillity-monitor/92577107-bfe5-403a-9706-908e75fbdcb4
  7. Recording with a webcam with the monitor off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording with a webcam with the monitor off: How do I record a video through a webcam with the monitor off or with the camera app minimized? Every time I turn the monitor off or minimize the camera app, the video stops recording. (This is for clinical use - the clients are aware they are being recorded and have signed a...
  8. Issue Occuring with Windows 10 when TV Monitor is in Enhanced HDMI

Issue Occuring with Windows 10 when TV Monitor is in Enhanced HDMI: Hello, I'm having an occasional issue that pops up specifically on Windows 10 when my TV Settings are set to Enhanced HDMI. (Apologies that the image is popping up sideways. It shows the right side up on my PC but it's getting reformatted when I upload it here.) The TV is a...
  9. Lenovo T480 external Monitor causes programs to jump

Lenovo T480 external Monitor causes programs to jump: I have a new Windows 10 update to my Lenovo T480. When I hook up the external monitor to the dock or to the laptop, the monitor causes my programs to jump and not work correctly. Specifically SAP. If I unhook the monitor, all is well. I have all the "monitor" functions, I...
  10. One monitor brighter than the other one?

One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...