Windows 10: One monitor brighter than the other one?

Discus and support One monitor brighter than the other one? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. One monitor brighter than the other one?

Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)

How can I adjust the colours so one monitor matches the other one? Cause one is now 'bleaker' than the other.

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 8, 2018
  4. One monitor brighter than the other one?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

One monitor brighter than the other one?

1. One monitor brighter than the other one? - Similar Threads - monitor brighter

2. Third Monitor on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third Monitor on my laptop: I have a Lenovo ideapad laptop(windows 10) and up to the last windows update I have been able to run a third monitor(including laptop monitor) with my computer. Once the new windows update happened my third monitor is no longer working. I made sure the monitors work but for...
  3. Laptop with HDMI monitor: shuts down without low-battery warning

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop with HDMI monitor: shuts down without low-battery warning: Hello, I replaced my laptop battery around two years ago because it was not working well any more. The new battery is not the "official" one, and it has a larger capacity. At the beginning, the battery level that Windows reported was not very accurate, but, honestly, I did...
  4. Two monitors w/ different resolutions causing high CPU usage

Two monitors w/ different resolutions causing high CPU usage: I noticed today that Windows Explorer was using about 10-15% of my CPU. After trying a lot of different things, it seems to be caused by having two monitors with different resolutions. If I unplug either monitor, CPU usage drops to normal (below 1% for WE). If I set the...
  5. Monitor Cable Question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Cable Question: I have a dell xps 15 9550 that i connect 2 monitors to. Both monitors are 1920x1200 resolution and 24'. I had to buy 2 cables... one is an hdmi to hdmi cable to connect to one of the monitors. The other cable i bought was a usb-c to displayport to the other monitor and it...
  6. Windows 10 on new computer, now LG monitor doesn't fit resolution, I see this 20,000 times...

Windows 10 on new computer, now LG monitor doesn't fit resolution, I see this 20,000 times...: Hi, I've been trying for over 6 months now to get this display to work. I can't use it and it's new! My windows 10 words on the laptop but in duplicating it am having no luck. It worked great on Windows 8. It's not very old either. Have tried bringing in new drivers....
  7. monitor

monitor: hi I purchased a better graphics card for one of my pc. s regretfully I sold it on. this was a gtx 980. now the new gtx 1060 will not recognise my vga monitor. I have tried running it through various adapters . i.e vga to dvi and hdmi to vga. hdmi to dvi. all no good....
  8. Remote Desktop:Windows 10 connect to Windows 7 with Multiple Monitor Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop:Windows 10 connect to Windows 7 with Multiple Monitor Support: Please help. I previously owned a Windows 7 PC at home and would remote into a Windows 7 PC at work. This connection would allow my home PC to use all of the monitors on my work PC and dual displays at home. I purchased a Windows 10 PC for home and am unable to...
  9. Time font is too large on external monitor

Time font is too large on external monitor: I have external monitor and the time font gets too large there. The taskbar alert icons are not scaling correctly either. I consider the problem appeared when I dock my laptop. Just restarting helps....
  10. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...