Windows 10: One monitor brighter than the other one?

Discus and support One monitor brighter than the other one? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. One monitor brighter than the other one?

Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)

How can I adjust the colours so one monitor matches the other one? Cause one is now 'bleaker' than the other.

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 8, 2018
  4. One monitor brighter than the other one?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

One monitor brighter than the other one?

1. One monitor brighter than the other one? - Similar Threads - monitor brighter

2. Estoy tratando de conectar mi computadora portátil Aspire al monitor externo usando el VGA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Estoy tratando de conectar mi computadora portátil Aspire al monitor externo usando el VGA: Estoy tratando de conectar mi computadora portátil Aspire al monitor externo usando el VGA. Pero el monitor muestra la pantalla de mi computadora portátil solo por un segundo y luego se vuelve negra....
  3. Monitor turns black after one second

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor turns black after one second: Hey there, Not sure if this is graphics card related, but it might, so here we go... After long years of being able to successfully troubleshoot most problems myself, I´ve hit a dead end with this one: Recently my secondary monitor stopped working in a weird way: After...
  4. ALPS set mouse monitor error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ALPS set mouse monitor error: Hi guys, There was an obsolete thread which were 2 post posted 1-2 years ago about the ALPS_set mouse monitor error!! People responded by running a 'Hardware and Devices' troubleshooting step which does not work anymore because Windows has removed it. The second one...
  5. Screen Has Weird Overlay Due To What I Think Was Monitor Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Has Weird Overlay Due To What I Think Was Monitor Failure: Hello, today I was using my wmr and I had what i think was monitor failure (my laptop screen) as my screen went to a black and white screen. I heard this is caused by high cpu usage, but that isn't my problem. Now when my screen went back to its normal state (wasn't using...
  6. Desktop computer display shows 1080i on 1080p monitor with settings set to display 1080p.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop computer display shows 1080i on 1080p monitor with settings set to display 1080p.: So my SSD recently shorted out and I had to get it replaced. After I got the replacement the display on my computer was only showing 1080i instead of 1080p. It also switches to 1080p when I'm in a game but switches back to 1080i when on my desktop. I have no idea what caused...
  7. Desktop computer display shows 1080 ti on 1080p monitor with settings set to display 1080p.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop computer display shows 1080 ti on 1080p monitor with settings set to display 1080p.: So my SSD recently shorted out and I had to get it replaced. After I got the replacement the display on my computer was only showing 1080 ti instead of 1080p. It also switches to 1080p when I'm in a game but switches back to 1080 ti when on my desktop. I have no idea what...
  8. dual monitors

dual monitors: I don't know what I did but my dual monitors now display the same screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitors/62c8b91d-637c-4073-b21a-a8b25c161db6
  9. How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio: I am using HDMI port of motherboard for display and audio. I have splitted display and audio via a HDMI splitter device. I have connected splitted display to monitor HDMI port. I have connected splitted audio to sound system device. Now windows 10 pro 64 bit showing...
  10. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Support
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when running dual monitors one is brighter than the other

2. one screen brighter than the other

3. one LG screen is brighter than the otehr