Windows 10: One monitor is stuck on alt account

Discus and support One monitor is stuck on alt account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have two separate logins on my windows 11 PC, one for work and one personal. I logged into my work one and then back onto my personal account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Catherine Rowland, Jun 9, 2023.

1. One monitor is stuck on alt account

Hi, I have two separate logins on my windows 11 PC, one for work and one personal. I logged into my work one and then back onto my personal account and now one of my monitors is stuck on the secondary work account. When I log into the work one, both monitors work fine but when I'm back on my personal account, only my primary monitor is recognized as 'logged in' on my personal account, if that makes sense. I have restarted, messed with display settings and nothing is working. Thanks in advance!

:)

Catherine Rowland, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

One monitor is stuck on alt account

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

One monitor is stuck on alt account

1. One monitor is stuck on alt account - Similar Threads - monitor stuck alt

2. One monitor is stuck on alt account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One monitor is stuck on alt account: Hi, I have two separate logins on my windows 11 PC, one for work and one personal. I logged into my work one and then back onto my personal account and now one of my monitors is stuck on the secondary work account. When I log into the work one, both monitors work fine but...
  3. Monitor is stuck on 50hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor is stuck on 50hz: My monitor can normally go up to 100hz. But recently, I switched the cable because the old one kept making the monitor go black. When I check my settings, the only option it gives me is 50hz. I have tried updating the driver, it does not work....
  4. Monitor is stuck on 50hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor is stuck on 50hz: My monitor can normally go up to 100hz. But recently, I switched the cable because the old one kept making the monitor go black. When I check my settings, the only option it gives me is 50hz. I have tried updating the driver, it does not work....
  5. Cursor stuck on one monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck on one monitor: HelloI have recently turned my computer on, to find windows updates.After doing such updates I found that I was unable to make my cursor move from my primary monitor to a secondary.I have gone to display settings, and have made sure the 2nd monitor is placed in the correct...
  6. Alt+tab stuck open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+tab stuck open: Was playing a F1 2020 and I wanted to record a little clip so I opened up geforce experience and started recording. When I went to close it used alt+z because I forgot the shortcut to stop recording. When I went to do this the menu started flickering opened than closed. I...
  7. Monitor stuck at 1024x768

Monitor stuck at 1024x768: I just got new pc with 1050 ti and after plugging it(with vga to hdmi) my monitor (1920x1080) is stuck at 1024x768, this monitor is working perfectly because i used it on different pc and it worked. submitted by /u/achi4game [link] [comments]...
  8. Alt and win and control keys stuck

Alt and win and control keys stuck: So it has happened tonight, and it happened about a week ago. Keyboard functionality dies, and when i turn on the OSK, the win, alt, ctrl keys are all shown as being pressed, even when the keyboard is unplugged. Sometimes after a reboot the aforementioned keys will work like...
  9. Alt-key stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alt-key stuck: Hey all, I'm having a problem where my alt-key seems to be active all of the time. The alt key is pressed down whether or not I have a keyboard physically connected. Meaning when I use the On Screen Keyboard it displays it as pressed down. I checked and do not have...
  10. my Alt-Tab items stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    my Alt-Tab items stuck: After installing Windows 10 today. It's getting my Alt-Tab items stuck. Whenever I press Alt+Tab, this thing gets stuck in the middle: [img] I really need some help as I'm very OC when it comes to this stuff. I can't focus on my work properly. Please. 53633