Windows 10: one more reason to kill pc doctor

Discus and support one more reason to kill pc doctor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Warning Issued For Millions Of Microsoft Windows 10 Users 135311 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thomaseg1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

one more reason to kill pc doctor

thomaseg1, Jun 23, 2019
  2. edjejong Win User
    edjejong, Jun 23, 2019
  3. PC-Doctor

Thanks Eddie. That solved my problem. In my case PC Doctor wasn't a separate program but a module inside Dell Support Assist. That was easy to uninstall.

Ironickcitizen, Jun 23, 2019
  4. one more reason to kill pc doctor

PC-Doctor

An app called PC-Doctor keeps crashing my computer. I can't find it or get rid of it. Can someone help?

Ironickcitizen, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

one more reason to kill pc doctor

1. one more reason to kill pc doctor - Similar Threads - more reason kill

2. PC kills two unrelated SSDs one after the other, how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC kills two unrelated SSDs one after the other, how?: In windows 10 I got a bsod and grub on an m.2 nvme. That ssd no longer shows up in bios. I then booted on a second ssd with win 10, this one a sata3, rebooted for drivers because it only had windows from my old computer. After an hour I rebooted normally from the sata3 ssd...
  3. PC kills two unrelated SSDs one after the other, how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC kills two unrelated SSDs one after the other, how?: In windows 10 I got a bsod and grub on an m.2 nvme. That ssd no longer shows up in bios. I then booted on a second ssd with win 10, this one a sata3, rebooted for drivers because it only had windows from my old computer. After an hour I rebooted normally from the sata3 ssd...
  4. PC kills two unrelated SSDs one after the other, how?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 update has killed my new ASUS laptop one more ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update has killed my new ASUS laptop one more ..: Hello Just a quick testimony to say the last Win 11 update killed my computer Asus UX325.. Brand new about 6months , expensive.. and now i am in **** because of Microsoft.. ASUS will not cover repair for free.. I have no idea how much it is going to cost quotation...
  6. Windows 11 update has killed my new ASUS laptop one more ..

Windows 11 update has killed my new ASUS laptop one more ..: Hello Just a quick testimony to say the last Win 11 update killed my computer Asus UX325.. Brand new about 6months , expensive.. and now i am in **** because of Microsoft.. ASUS will not cover repair for free.. I have no idea how much it is going to cost quotation...
  7. PC-Doctor Module appcrash

PC-Doctor Module appcrash: I got a PC-Doctor Module appcrash in windows 10. Source PC-Doctor Module Summary appcrash Date ‎2/‎10/‎2021 12:32 AM Status Report sent Description System information module timed out Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  8. PC Doctor

PC Doctor: We were told to remove the PC Doctor app from this Dell Laptop. We are unable to find pc doctor to uninstall. Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doctor/4ca4d9c4-6b57-45aa-be10-d3f738fa204c
  9. "One or more audio services isn't running" and "No internet icon showing for no reason"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "One or more audio services isn't running" and "No internet icon showing for no reason": Hi! I have a problem with my audio. The audio logo is showing an x mark and when i click on it, it starts a troubleshoot and then it says "one or more audio services is not working. I have found where it is occuring, in Services, Windows Audio is not working and if i try to...
  10. Can't kill explorer.exe and more...

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't kill explorer.exe and more...: So my laptop froze in the middle of web browsing and I had to force shutdown. Upon rebooting back to desktop and running my cleanup bat script, explorer.exe is showing strange behavior where I couldn't kill it (this is part of the bat script). So I rebooted again to...