Windows 10: one new notification that windows won't show me

Discus and support one new notification that windows won't show me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found something wrong with the notifications system, i unfortunately found that i have one new notification that when i open the notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nikcahoon, Sep 16, 2018.

1. nikcahoon Win User

one new notification that windows won't show me

I found something wrong with the notifications system, i unfortunately found that i have one new notification that when i open the notifications bar... Where is it?! Did it walk off? Did it get thirsty and open a beer? This ain't right and most of us know it. Can i get someone to shed a little light on whats happening? i click the notifications icon but nothing is in the bar and the icon still shows the notification.

:)

nikcahoon, Sep 16, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 16, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. one new notification that windows won't show me - Similar Threads - notification won't show

2. Notifications telling me "Private" instead of the real one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications telling me "Private" instead of the real one: Hello! How are you?I have an issue with the notifications:They are telling me "Private" instead of real text and when clicking on them, it does nothing.Here's an example sorry if the text is in Spanish:In this example, I performed a quick scan and normally it appeared no...
  3. Taskbar notification area icons disappearing (won't show more than one)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons disappearing (won't show more than one): Hello, description in title: https://reddit.com/link/11989t1/video/0ws29fr1hsja1/player Tried deleting IconStreams and PastIconsStream in registry, didn't work. Tried messing around in taskbar settings, didn't work. submitted by /u/vukan96 [link] [comments]...
  4. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  5. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive icon not showing in the notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. The one driver account is listed in the one driver personal folder is not updated on the other computer which has the correct folder. How to fix this?...
  6. one drive icon not showing in the notification list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  8. Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)": This started suddenly, and hasn't been solved yet. Also, whenever I open Focus Assist in Settings, the settings window simply closes down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-whitened-and-showing-new/52e075de-5b4d-4b21-a5f6-7d5bbd856117
  9. New notifications not showing in action center.

New notifications not showing in action center.: [IMG] [ATTACH] As you can see, the action center badge suggests new notifications but remains empty on opening. I have tried sfc and DISM tool, tried restarting file explorer, disabled and enabled action center from group policy but nothing has worked so far. Need a fix for...
  10. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new notifications wont open

2. new notifications wont show

3. windows wont show notifications

4. The one show one new notification,
  5. windows 10 no new notification shows 1