Windows 10: One Note 2019 Question about Pages

Discus and support One Note 2019 Question about Pages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Outsider418, Sep 24, 2020.

1. One Note 2019 Question about Pages

Good evening everyone.

I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Outsider418, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 24, 2020
  4. One Note 2019 Question about Pages

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

One Note 2019 Question about Pages

1. One Note 2019 Question about Pages - Similar Threads - Note 2019 Question

2. Different layout of my one note page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different layout of my one note page: I updated my surface pro and now my one note set up has changed and the colour and pen layout is completely different. I would rather have the other set up, is there a way possible to change it back?...
  3. Different layout of my one note page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different layout of my one note page: I updated my surface pro and now my one note set up has changed and the colour and pen layout is completely different. I would rather have the other set up, is there a way possible to change it back?...
  4. Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages: I figure I've now wasted enough time chasing my tail that it's time to ask some experts....... Powerpoint 2019 on Windows 10 Pro Ordinary presentation. Has slides, has notes. The notes are formatted so they're readable using Spacing after (6 pt) and line spacing (multiple,...
  5. OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

OneNote 2019 Question about Pages: Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019. Thanks for your help. 165157
  6. How do I get one note to do page by page interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get one note to do page by page interface: How do I get one note to do page by page interface that is break the notewriting into letter size pages Also how do I get rid of this annoying LHS interface with sections and whatnot Also how do I change file name and save location? how do I export the notes? p.s. if...
  7. Question about Office 2019 and one user?

Question about Office 2019 and one user?: I have a PC and a laptop, they are both used by me only. Can I install the software Office 2019 to both of them? In the future, if I upgrade my PC, does it lock to my older hardware and I'll need to purchase the Office again? 139735
  8. Question about Office 365 and Office 2019

Question about Office 365 and Office 2019: Hi I haven't used Office for decades but in this summer I 'd probably purchase Office 2019 because of local summer deals I'd like to know. Could Office 2019 synchronize files to One Drive cloud? Another question is - If it could, and I use the Office on public PC or PC of...
  9. Question about Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Sticky Notes: Is there a way to make my sticky notes stay on the home screen? I don't want to have to click on the sticky notes icon in the taskbar every single time. I mean, it's called sticky notes, right? It should stick on the home screen....
  10. Questions about W10 upgrade page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions about W10 upgrade page: I can't move from 10240 to the next build via WU regardless of what I do (have done many things to try an make it work via windows update, all to no avail) I've reached the point of trying the Windows 10 site https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10 to upgrade to...