Windows 10: One note contents gone

Discus and support One note contents gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AllanP, Dec 10, 2019.

1. AllanP Win User

One note contents gone

I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution.
    I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I have two stage log in enabled where the log in is enabled by Authy code (six number code). All appears normal, but it just will not load completely; just greyed out contents for a second and gone. There are files on there that I would relly like to get access to.
    They are not in backup on One drive. They are obviously there, but won't stay visible.

:)

AllanP, Dec 10, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Dec 10, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

One note contents gone

When I enter the event in the note pad and then close the screen, when I come back to the note pad the entries are all gone

Hi,

whenever we type any content in notepad and close it without saving then all the contents will get erased. To get the contents saved in your system you need to save the files.

Follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open the note pad, enter the details.
    • Click save on the top left
    • Give a name to the file.
    • Click on Save button. The files will get saved in the particular location.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

One note contents gone

1. One note contents gone - Similar Threads - note contents gone

2. One notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One notes: I am on Windows 10 can't seem to use Microsoft One Notes. Are there any other suggestions to use for re reminders ad so on thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-notes/f1a46a5a-46da-4fee-9f91-66c97b8c6e53
  3. one note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one note: Change backup location for One Note files in the cloud. One Drive new folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/322a84f6-c21a-4306-95ad-acbbaf583c97
  4. One Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note: Are you able to remove the pressure sensitivity of your stylus for OneNote? It makes my handwriting weird and janky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4f8d80e1-3b9d-48a8-af7c-52a33333a02c
  5. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  6. OneNote contents gone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  7. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  8. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  9. one note

one note: i have been using onenote for a couple of years and really liked it. problem is, it saves and syncs my notebooks one my onedrive which at present time, is frozen. ever time i buy a new phone i get these free offers of 100 gigs free storage on onedrive. my free offer has...
  10. Sticky notes gone...

Sticky notes gone...: Hey all, While using sticky notes, they suddenly disappeared... I can technically open the app and it appears on my taskbar but other than that it seems to do nothing... I've tried the taskbar's shortcut for making a new note but that does nothing either... Any...