Windows 10: One Note Cursor?

Discus and support One Note Cursor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there ANY way to replace the cursor with the dot(which comes in one note for Mac) while using the draw function? submitted by /u/MasterChief_Kun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MasterChief_Kun, Oct 3, 2020.

1. One Note Cursor?

Is there ANY way to replace the cursor with the dot(which comes in one note for Mac) while using the draw function?

submitted by /u/MasterChief_Kun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MasterChief_Kun, Oct 3, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Oct 3, 2020
  4. One Note Cursor?

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

One Note Cursor?

1. One Note Cursor? - Similar Threads - Note Cursor

2. Cannot install One Note

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install One Note: I am trying to install one note for my pc but it doesn't install. It shows an error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-one-note/2752f2cd-11ba-4cf1-871e-db2f654a22b6
  3. Why can’t you change Sticky Notes font size anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can’t you change Sticky Notes font size anymore?: What was the reason behind removing the ability to change font size? Legitimate question because the only way is through “ease of access” settings but I don’t want to change all font size on my laptop. Thanks submitted by /u/jonushow [link] [comments]...
  4. I saw my sticky notes were disappearing one by one in front of my eyes.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I saw my sticky notes were disappearing one by one in front of my eyes.: Before this issue happened, I haven't run the sticky notes for more than couple of months. Yesterday I ran the sticky note and then for a few seconds I saw all my notes were there but suddenly the notes started to disappear one by one and only few notes left.I suspect this...
  5. Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar integrated To-do/note taking: Is there a way to integrate the Microsoft to do or any other form of a to-do list or note form of note-taking (not sticky notes), into the taskbar (NOT PIN OR LINK) similar to how the calendar works in the taskbar with a feature to pin the menu so that it is above all other...
  6. How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Samsung Notes in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Samsung Notes has been known to give its competitors a run for their money, being the primary note-making app that many Samsung users (which comprise a substantial share of the total market) use. Being a built-in app, many users, including myself don’t feel the need...
  7. SAMSUNG NOTES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SAMSUNG NOTES: Hello folks, I am trying to download Samsung notes to my windows laptop but it says that its not compatible.Windows 10 Home version 21H1 Lenovo laptop with 16 gig ram.It should be more then enough right?...
  8. What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's causing chiming music 4 to 5 notes every few minutes in the background.: I have been experiencing recent blue screen crashes for a few weeks.as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-causing-chiming-music-4-to-5-notes-every-few/593d666c-1efa-4f83-b88e-c43dd4285784
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Sticky Notes: Hello, I know it's possible to put links in sticky notes to websites. However, I'm not having any luck trying to paste a link that will route me to a specific file within in folder on my computer. Is this possible? Thank you!...
  10. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...