Windows 10: One note - how to remove it

Discus and support One note - how to remove it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It pops up every time I turn on my computer. never used it, don't intend to use it, but I cannot remove it. Is there a way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HowardUK, Sep 4, 2018.

1. HowardUK Win User

One note - how to remove it

It pops up every time I turn on my computer. never used it, don't intend to use it, but I cannot remove it. Is there a way?

:)

HowardUK, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 4, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. One note - how to remove it - Similar Threads - note remove

2. I can't delete closed note it said I can't do it bc it's deleted and I want remove it from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete closed note it said I can't do it bc it's deleted and I want remove it from...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-closed-note-it-said-i-cant-do-it-bc/e15392ab-2a8d-4c82-b2b1-f588635b289f
  3. I can't delete closed note it said I can't do it bc it's deleted and I want remove it from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete closed note it said I can't do it bc it's deleted and I want remove it from...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-closed-note-it-said-i-cant-do-it-bc/e15392ab-2a8d-4c82-b2b1-f588635b289f
  4. I can't delete closed note it said I can't do it bc it's deleted and I want remove it from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why on earth did Microsoft remove the ability to change the font size in Sticky Notes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why on earth did Microsoft remove the ability to change the font size in Sticky Notes...: There doesn't seem to be any way at all to change the font size in Windows 11 Sticky Note version 4.5.7.0 without changing system wide in accessibility....
  6. Why on earth did Microsoft remove the ability to change the font size in Sticky Notes...

Why on earth did Microsoft remove the ability to change the font size in Sticky Notes...: There doesn't seem to be any way at all to change the font size in Windows 11 Sticky Note version 4.5.7.0 without changing system wide in accessibility....
  7. Snipping Tool - Erase Will Note Remove a Single Line Only Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Erase Will Note Remove a Single Line Only Everything: The latest version of snipping tool in windows 11 does not perform the same as it previously. When I take a snip of something, I can mark up the snip image with lines. I then need sometimes to be able to delete some of these lines. The latest version only lets me delete all...
  8. Snipping Tool - Erase Will Note Remove a Single Line Only Everything

Snipping Tool - Erase Will Note Remove a Single Line Only Everything: The latest version of snipping tool in windows 11 does not perform the same as it previously. When I take a snip of something, I can mark up the snip image with lines. I then need sometimes to be able to delete some of these lines. The latest version only lets me delete all...
  9. "Your device is not ready" note removed, but still can't get V2004 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is not ready" note removed, but still can't get V2004 update.: As the title say, I had the notice that my device is not ready removed today, but when I check for updates, I don't get anything. Am I supposed to continue waiting, or use the media creation tool to get it? Note that I would rather not use the media creation tool, unless I...
  10. Can’t remove sticky notes app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t remove sticky notes app: Everytime I uninstall or remove using PowerShell etc it keeps coming back and starting when I log in... it’s not even listed in start up programs. Any one know how to remove the program completely? submitted by /u/Tacticalcheesewizard [link] [comments]...