Windows 10: One note

Discus and support One note in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My printer stops printing and Onenote driver says it needs to start for 1st time. Why? and pauses for 7 days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marilynsoffice, Aug 10, 2019.

1. One note

My printer stops printing and Onenote driver says it needs to start for 1st time. Why? and pauses for 7 days.

:)

marilynsoffice, Aug 10, 2019

2. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 10, 2019
  4. One note

Building a New PC, want some tips One note ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to list those suggestions. Duly noted *Wink One note ;)

jonathan1107, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

One note

1. One note - Similar Threads - note

2. What happened to Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to Sticky Notes?: Previously, sticky notes looked like, well -- sticky notes, individual notes like those scattered on a board or desk somewhere. That was fine and made sense. Now I see a single window with notes inside the window. Why?...
  3. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Hi After I Updated Windows to last version My sticky notes doesn't minimize & still appears i tried to uninstall & reinstall the same issue hope any one have a solution...
  4. After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry: After updating to 1903, all my Sticky Notes have individual windows, which each get their own Taskbar entry. How can I make it behave like before where they would all show up as one entry?I have "Combine taskbar buttons" set to "when Taskbar is full", but I'd prefer these...
  5. Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.

Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.: After a Sticky Notes upgrade two weeks ago, my Sticky Notes files did not continue to load on startup as I had previously configured. They appeared in the task bar as closed windows and I had to open them every startup (four of them). When trying to re-configure to get my...
  6. MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow Errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow Errors: See this note for Microsoft's explanation of the Defender PowerShell script issue that leads SFC /scannow to return hash value mismatch errors for those files: System File Checker (SFC) incorrectly flags Windows Defender PowerShell module files as corrupted. According to this...
  7. MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow: See this note for Microsoft's explanation of the Defender PowerShell script issue that leads SFC /scannow to return hash value mismatch errors for those files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...s-as-corrupted. Apparently one needs version 4.18.1908 of the Antimalware...
  8. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: I just updated Windows 10 and now my Sticky Notes do not stay on my desktop. What has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/b79e9539-f2c6-4ff8-a570-5bd3b80a5005
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes

Microsoft Sticky Notes: Hello Windows enthusiasts, We are happy to announce the addition of the new Windows topic to the Windows forum – Microsoft Sticky Notes. Need to remember something for later? Use Microsoft Sticky Notes. It’s the simple way to quickly save your thought, that link, that...
  10. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: I was wondering if sticky notes could offer a service, that when you open a folder in one of your drives, that you could have a sticky note posted there on the right hand side. Rather than just the main one on your front screen. I would like the option of specific sticky...