Windows 10: One Note

Discus and support One Note in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rdb60, Jan 1, 2020.

1. rdb60 Win User

One Note

I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows 10 and all of my information appeared. With the reset I was able to keep my files and was using the flash drive as a backup. Then I reinstalled Windows 10.

Once Windows 10 was reinstalled I inserted the flash drive- opened the One Note icon- upon opening One Note, all I have found is a NEW One Note. How can I locate the OLD One Note version with all the tabs, sections, pages, and my information?

:)

rdb60, Jan 1, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 1, 2020
  4. One Note

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

One Note

1. One Note - Similar Threads - Note

2. Stick Notes Will NOT Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stick Notes Will NOT Login: After attempting to troubleshoot sticky notes and my Microsoft with various login, resets, clearing cache, installing then reinstalling, I have yet to find a solution to being completely unable to login to sticky notes even though I sacrificed every note I had since the reset...
  3. Stick Notes Will NOT Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stick Notes Will NOT Login: After attempting to troubleshoot sticky notes and my Microsoft with various login, resets, clearing cache, installing then reinstalling, I have yet to find a solution to being completely unable to login to sticky notes even though I sacrificed every note I had since the reset...
  4. During Midi Playback suddenly there is a rapidly repeating single note and the system freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During Midi Playback suddenly there is a rapidly repeating single note and the system freezes.: When playing midi files in a Digital Audio Workstation Ableton live 11 or 12 or Reaper the audio stream will change to a rapidly repeated single note like a buzz I recorded the sound on my phone and can upload if given a link and will freeze the system. This will occur 15...
  5. During Midi Playback suddenly there is a rapidly repeating single note and the system freezes.

During Midi Playback suddenly there is a rapidly repeating single note and the system freezes.: When playing midi files in a Digital Audio Workstation Ableton live 11 or 12 or Reaper the audio stream will change to a rapidly repeated single note like a buzz I recorded the sound on my phone and can upload if given a link and will freeze the system. This will occur 15...
  6. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  7. How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?

How to get rid of the "sticky note summary" window when using Sticky Notes?: When using Sticky Notes, every time I add a new sticky note, I see the sticky note on my screen, but I also see a second window containing ALL my sticky notes abbreviated. The second window also contains an icon for accessing Sticky Note's settings. I don't wish to see that...
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  9. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  10. de ce sticky note deschide msn ?

de ce sticky note deschide msn ?: cand apas lista note si setari se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/de-ce-sticky-note-deschide-msn/1981b0f7-b576-4950-86d8-1c2744ceecd5