Windows 10: One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution.

Discus and support One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The option to change resolution is greyed out. Its been like this for a couple weeks now, Ive restarted it several times with no luck. I cant download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/White_Boiii, Apr 13, 2021.

1. One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution.

The option to change resolution is greyed out. Its been like this for a couple weeks now, Ive restarted it several times with no luck. I cant download anything that my company doesnt manually allow me to so updating the drivers isnt an option. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this? Thank you !

submitted by /u/White_Boiii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/White_Boiii, Apr 13, 2021

2. Monitor resolution

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with screen resolution. I will try to help you in fixing the issue.

To help you suggest more steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

What exactly happens when you try to change the screen resolution? Do you get any error message?

The recommended resolution on windows 10 is 1920 x 1080. Change the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and check.

The reason why your display was stretched sideways is because the resolution was in-corrected.

Here are the steps to change the screen resolution:

• Right Click the Desktop and select
      Screen Resolution.
    • Click the Make text and other items larger or smaller link.
    • In the Change only the text size section click the
      drop down menu
      to select the items you want to change.
    Hope the information was helpful

Nachappa C K, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 13, 2021
  4. One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution.

Changing text and apps size to 125% zooms in the browsers

@Rhina, as advised I did step 3 , and that is zooming in the browsers instead just increasing the font size of Windows apps. Resolution is 2560x1440 wich is recommended for the Monitor size.

ViktorTodorovic, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution.

1. One of my 3 monitors is very zoomed in and I cant change the resolution. - Similar Threads - monitors very zoomed

2. My PC won’t change sizes for one of my monitors even if I change the resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t change sizes for one of my monitors even if I change the resolution: It thinks that is 1366 x 768 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-change-sizes-for-one-of-my-monitors/8557ce23-194b-4d28-a3bc-4486c9002eb1
  3. My PC won’t change sizes for one of my monitors even if I change the resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won’t change sizes for one of my monitors even if I change the resolution: It thinks that is 1366 x 768 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-change-sizes-for-one-of-my-monitors/8557ce23-194b-4d28-a3bc-4486c9002eb1
  4. My PC won’t change sizes for one of my monitors even if I change the resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant change my resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change my resolution: Hi!Ive been playing rocket league and out of nothing my PC restarted, now i have resolution 1024x768 instead of mine 2560x1440 and i can change it only to 1280x1024 or 800x600.I tried to restore my PC but dont have restore point even when i have protection on on disc C. :I...
  6. Cant change my resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change my resolution: Hi!Ive been playing rocket league and out of nothing my PC restarted, now i have resolution 1024x768 instead of mine 2560x1440 and i can change it only to 1280x1024 or 800x600.I tried to restore my PC but dont have restore point even when i have protection on on disc C. :I...
  7. Cant change my resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. 3 Monitors display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitors display resolution: I am running two large high resolution monitors off may laptop as the primary computer but I can't get both large monitors to use their high resolution settings. One large monitor will accept the high resolution but the other large monitor will only allow for the 1440 x 576...
  9. My 2nd monitor zoomed in and I can't edit the resolution settings

My 2nd monitor zoomed in and I can't edit the resolution settings: so my second monitor today zoomed in and I can't and everyone saying to edit the resolution settings but I can't edit the resolution settings can anybody help...
  10. Cant Change Resolution

Cant Change Resolution: I Cant Change my Resolution From 800 x 600 i cant chnage to 1920 x1080 that kinda res. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-resolution/de6a09f9-8b76-47bb-bdf1-d36dddb2ed40