Windows 10: One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself

Discus and support One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I replad everything from my pc to a new pc, i i bui it the exect same way tge only difference is i got a new graphics card thats it. When i booted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DylanStellman, Aug 15, 2020.

1. One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself

So I replad everything from my pc to a new pc, i i bui it the exect same way tge only difference is i got a new graphics card thats it. When i booted up my pc everything was normal besides my e drive was missing and certain applications would not open because of it. I used too have my c drive, f drive which is my memory card, and e drive. I dont have 2 memory cards so i dobt know what e was, but all i do know is that i need it back to run certain apps on my pc.

:)

DylanStellman, Aug 15, 2020
  2. LRW
    lrw Win User

DVD drive missing from 'THIS PC'

Yes, I have tried uninstalling both the DVD/CD-ROM drives and the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers from device manager and rebooting. Not sure which controllers you are suggesting are missing. Also cleaned the laser.

3. zbook Win User
    How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Aug 16, 2020
  4. One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself

Windows 10, Occasional Error, No Hard Drive, after Hard Drive Replacement

Hi,

System corruption can cause issues detecting your computer's hard drive. For us to properly investigate on your concern, we'd like to confirm the following information:

• On which cases do you receive the startup error?
    • Aside from replacing the hard drive, have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you tried plugging in the replaced hard drive to another computer to check if the same thing occurs?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself

1. One of my drives are missing after replacing my PC case by myself - Similar Threads - drives are missing

2. Pc slow after pc case and hdd replacment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc slow after pc case and hdd replacment: So i had an pc,replaced case and replaced one of the hdd's and for some reasson pc is slower than before,also not to mention i tried reinstalling windows,whic didnt work,it takes pc 5 minutes to boot up,while before it would boot real fast,when i click right click on desktoop...
  3. Pc slow after pc case and hdd replacment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc slow after pc case and hdd replacment: So i had an pc,replaced case and replaced one of the hdd's and for some reasson pc is slower than before,also not to mention i tried reinstalling windows,whic didnt work,it takes pc 5 minutes to boot up,while before it would boot real fast,when i click right click on desktoop...
  4. Pc slow after pc case and hdd replacment

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...: I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink my office PC, will I be able to work or download my offioce files at home Laptop pls....
  6. I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...

I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...: I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink my office PC, will I be able to work or download my offioce files at home Laptop pls....
  7. Earbud case replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earbud case replacement: I have lost my earbud case charger. I don't how to but that item separately and how to get connected to Microsoft support in France. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earbud-case-replacement/6f3d9483-2fee-4159-b576-dfc7c4c04b3e
  8. Earbud case replacement

Earbud case replacement: I have lost my earbud case charger. I don't how to but that item separately and how to get connected to Microsoft support in France. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earbud-case-replacement/6f3d9483-2fee-4159-b576-dfc7c4c04b3e
  9. One Drive Case # 1009141657 ONE DRIVE SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Case # 1009141657 ONE DRIVE SUPPORT: Gentlemen, You requested that I send you a shared folder/files. I sent them two to three days ago and have not heard back as to you receiving them or not.. Can you please update me as to the status of the above Case # 1009141657? Sincerely, John Benz *** Email...
  10. replace my downloads folder with my google drive in This PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    replace my downloads folder with my google drive in This PC: I would like to replace my downloads folder with my google drive, since I download to my desktop. Any idea how of if I can do this? [img] 128309