Windows 10: One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

Discus and support One of my HHD disapeared from This PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Like the title said .. one of my HDD (D*Smile disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RainZ, Dec 1, 2015.

1. RainZ Win User

One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

Like the title said .. one of my HDD (D*Smile disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring it back with my other HHDs ? thanks.

:)

RainZ, Dec 1, 2015

2. KB4015217 stuck on downloading update 95% for two hour now!!!

I am having the same problem on one of my PC's.

Acer Aspire Laptop

Win 10 Home

I-3 6100U

6 gigs DDR4

1tb HHD

integrated graphics from Intel.

All my other PC's had no issues.

ThEGreYHound, Dec 1, 2015
  3. thatpaul Win User
    Migrating from SSHD to SSD

How would one migrate a SSHD to SSD? The bootable files are on the 24Gb hybrid part of the HHD. Is it possible to combine the Hybrid part and the HHD part and then clone them to the SSD?

thatpaul, Dec 1, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Can you assign a drive letter to it in Disk Management and see if it appears?

philc43, Dec 1, 2015
  5. RainZ Win User
    Sometimes the solution is so easy .. switched to M: and back to D: and everything is fixed.. thanks Phil *Wink

RainZ, Dec 1, 2015
  6. philc43 Win User
    Glad I was able to point you in the right direction.

Please mark the thread as solved.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. One of my HHD disapeared from This PC - Similar Threads - HHD disapeared

2. do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID: do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-buy-a-new-hhd-or-ssd-to-change-my-hwid/9e2abfb7-91f5-49aa-8b14-4b004830a4eb
  3. How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I move windows from my HHD to my SSD: I want to move my Windows 10 from my HHD to my SSD, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-windows-from-my-hhd-to-my-ssd/5ae3d522-d0f0-4357-9dc0-1567972390ee
  4. Windows 10 HHD to SSD Transfer

Windows 10 HHD to SSD Transfer: I just purchased an SSD that I want to use as my primary disk. Before this SSD I was (and still am sadly) using an HHD. I have already migrated all of my files using an application called 'Data Migration'. This is my first time doing something like this and I'm already...
  5. I can not install a new Win 10 Prof on a Assus K550L Notebook i5 Core , 1Tb HHD , 8 Gb memories

I can not install a new Win 10 Prof on a Assus K550L Notebook i5 Core , 1Tb HHD , 8 Gb memories: Windows cannot install the required threads. Make sure all the trees needed for the installation are available and restart the installation. Fault: 0x8007025D...
  6. Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive: I connected HHD drive to TP-Link router. The problem is that Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive. But all the other devices within my home network can see it....
  7. Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD

Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD: how do I get the installed software on my HHD with Win 10 to work with my SSD with Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-hhd-to-a-win-10-ssd/ea8cbb19-2aab-4872-942e-e0490820af36
  8. 3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?: Combines storage capacity of everything on my network (which includes an 8 Tb server) is 14tb. I did shut down the server and checked properties again, same results. I've posted the results below. I have 150Gb of music files in the music folder. [ATTACH]...
  9. I have Windows 10 Home and 128GB SSD (C:) and 1TB HHD (E:). Low Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have Windows 10 Home and 128GB SSD (C:) and 1TB HHD (E:). Low Disk Space: I have Windows 10 Home and 128GB SSD (C:) and 1TB HHD (E:). The C: Drive has only 25GB of storage remaining. Why? All other software that is installed is installed to E: and I tried to install Oct Update but failed due to low storage space which only had 15GB at the time....
  10. SSD Is not in Disk Management but inside C: with ,my HHD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Is not in Disk Management but inside C: with ,my HHD: I recently received a Kingston HyperX Fury RGB SSD. I am not planning to use it for windows even though I should. I at one point was able to set it up from some menu but I thought i hit cancel as I had to go do something. I may have accidentally hit apply or something but I...