Windows 10: One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock...

Discus and support One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock this partition? I tried formatting whole drive still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nams_123, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Nams_123 Win User

One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock...

One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock this partition?

I tried formatting whole drive still the partition is locked.

Please help.

:)

Nams_123, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Bill Smithers, Sep 22, 2020
  4. One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock...

Bill Smithers, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock...

1. One of my partition is locked using Bitlocker. I do not have recovery key. How to unlock... - Similar Threads - partition locked using

2. How to unlock drive partition locked using Bitlocker with the help of Key ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to unlock drive partition locked using Bitlocker with the help of Key ID: Hi Team, My whole drive was locked due to BitLocker which was enabled automatically. Last week I re-installed C: partition and now D: partition is locked and is asking for recovery key. When I try to open D drive, it prompts me Key ID 8-dig alpha-num. I do not know when...
  3. how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker

how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker: I have tried command prompt plenty of times and I cannot manage to bypass bitlocker nor will it give me my key to enter. I do not have a recovery key set up for my computer and all I have is a recovery key ID....
  4. How do I get BitLocker recovery key with my Key ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get BitLocker recovery key with my Key ID: Good afternoon, My laptop Dell Inspiron suddenly crushed - after restarting it reads that the harddrive is not installed. It is asking for BitLocker Recovery key and below it provides 8 digits of Key ID. I never heard of BitLocker and I tried to access it through my...
  5. I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key: I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bitlocker-key-id-but-i-doesnt-have-a/499c14e1-e32c-465e-8e4f-79d93fa66e57"
  6. BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker encrypted drive not unlocking with recovery key: I encrypted an external hard drive a while ago and have since forgotten the password. I have the 48 digit recovery key saved to my computer as a notepad document. The problem I am having is that when I enter the 48 digit recovery key to unlock the drive nothing happens. No...
  7. BitLocker Recovery Key - Not having one

BitLocker Recovery Key - Not having one: I'm doing this on behalf of my step Grand Daughter. She has a Lenovo Ideapad with Surface 6 from 2016. She did a recent Windows Up-date and since then the 'BitLocker Recovery' has been on the screen from startup. Gone all through the process of trying to get the 48...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Key Do I have a virus?

Bitlocker Recovery Key Do I have a virus?: Turned off last night, and this morning I have a Bitlocker screen. It does not say BITLOCKER RECOVERY. only BITLOCKER. None of the support suggestions work nor can I get any other screen. I downloaded a Microsoft game last night, maybe it was a virus? I've had this...
  9. How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?

How do I obtain the Bitlocker recovery key?: On turning on, my Dell laptop said it had no system time. On trying to find a solution, I ended up on a page called 'Bitlocker', asking me to enter the 'recovery key', which also gave me a key ID. It advised to retrieve key by going to...
  10. unable to unlock drive locked with bitlocker, although i have password & recovery key

unable to unlock drive locked with bitlocker, although i have password & recovery key: hi, My laptop is switching off after 5mins of booting up. the service center said most probably the hard disk is crashing & it needs to be chamged, so i wanted to backup my data in another computer. but i have a drive bitlock encrypted. although i have the right password...