Windows 10: One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes

Discus and support One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to connect with Microsoft Support I am told an agent will be with you = waited 30 minute - is anyone elas having this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KCav45, Nov 26, 2021.

1. KCav45 Win User

One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes

Unable to connect with Microsoft Support I am told an agent will be with you = waited 30 minute - is anyone elas having this problem.

:)

KCav45, Nov 26, 2021
  2. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Nov 26, 2021
  3. error windows 10 desktop agent tray has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 26, 2021
  4. MrHudson Win User

Seagate Free Agent

Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC (click to show more or less information)Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
    Before you download the tool make sure you have:

• An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
    • Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
    • A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
    • When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.

Yes, that is what I wanted to know. my HP crashed and there is no media recovery to reset it back to factory default. this what it comes up with and none of them work.

One of our agents will be with you  --- but never comes [​IMG]

MrHudson, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes - Similar Threads - agents never comes

2. An agent will be with you shortly... but never comes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An agent will be with you shortly... but never comes: i even tried to open in chrome i opened by default in microsoft edge.pc specs are i5 9400fasus tuf gtx1660kingston fury single stick khx3200c16d4/8gx 8gbasus h310m-r-r2.0...
  3. An agent will be with you shortly... but never comes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An agent will be with you shortly... but never comes: i even tried to open in chrome i opened by default in microsoft edge.pc specs are i5 9400fasus tuf gtx1660kingston fury single stick khx3200c16d4/8gx 8gbasus h310m-r-r2.0...
  4. An agent will be with you shortly... but never comes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My account got hacked, agent never answer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked, agent never answer.: My account got hacked by a russian hacker and changed the email and phone number of my Microsoft account.I tried to recover my account with the form, but I created the account long time ago and I could not answer enough questions to recover my account.In my personal email, I...
  6. My account got hacked, agent never answer.

My account got hacked, agent never answer.: My account got hacked by a russian hacker and changed the email and phone number of my Microsoft account.I tried to recover my account with the form, but I created the account long time ago and I could not answer enough questions to recover my account.In my personal email, I...
  7. My account got hacked, agent never answer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes

One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes: Unable to connect with Microsoft Support I am told an agent will be with you = waited 30 minute - is anyone elas having this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-our-agents-will-be-with-you-but-never-comes/75790d54-b7ce-40a6-9c5b-fbd09ce31bce
  9. One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes

in Windows 10 Customization
    One of our agents will be with you --- but never comes: Unable to connect with Microsoft Support I am told an agent will be with you = waited 30 minute - is anyone elas having this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-our-agents-will-be-with-you-but-never-comes/75790d54-b7ce-40a6-9c5b-fbd09ce31bce
  10. Virtual Agent just gets me a run around and never get to "talk to an agent"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Agent just gets me a run around and never get to "talk to an agent": For a month I've been trying to rectify a issue with file explorer only displaying default icon. This has been going on for a month and its via usb hub. Using a google Phone. When I want to download to Photos I can't figure out whether the picture is worth saving. This...