Windows 10: One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

Discus and support One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Gicquel, Apr 16, 2024.

1. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to log in on his microsoft account.We tried with another microsoft account on his authenticator app and it is working.It seems very weird as his account shows up as an "Entra" on his authenticator app.Could you please help us ?

:)

Thomas Gicquel, Apr 16, 2024

2. Unable to receive code on Authenticator App

Hi,

One of my partner unable to receive code on her phone.on Authenticator App even after the trouble shooting steps.

Kindly assist to contact the partner and provide the neccessary assistance.

Partner Name; Vasu

Phone:<removed> - Partner based in US

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thank You

Athiswari Alagan (Convergys Corporation), Apr 16, 2024
  3. Unable to receive code on Authenticator App

You're posting in a forum. This is not a helpdesk. You wil find the Authenticator forum over here:

microsoft-authenticator - Microsoft Q&A

Contact Microsoft Office Support

Gérard Oomens, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Junaid_A Win User

One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There are a number of possible explanations for why verification codes don't always arrive. Read through the list of the most common causes, under the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues,
    in the article
    Microsoft account security info & verification codes
    and see if it helps.

Additional Info:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in the
    Microsoft Authenticator App support forums, where we have support professionals
    well equipped with the knowledge on the same.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

1. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator - Similar Threads - professionnal user does

2. none of the users can login to one of our desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none of the users can login to one of our desktop: Hello everyone,None of our users can login to one of our Domain joined desktop.Its compliant in Intune.Any solution will be much appreciated.Thanks...
  3. none of the users can login to one of our desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of the users can login to one of our desktop: Hello everyone,None of our users can login to one of our Domain joined desktop.Its compliant in Intune.Any solution will be much appreciated.Thanks...
  4. One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator

One of our professionnal user does not receive code on its authenticator: Hello,We are facing an issue with one of our professional user, he does not receive the code push on its authenticator app on his phone when trying to log in on his microsoft account.We tried with another microsoft account on his authenticator app and it is working.It seems...
  5. Email Authentication code not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  6. Email Authentication code not received

Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  7. Authentication Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentication Code: Windows 11When I turn on my computer I sign on with a password. This morning my computer would not accept the password and I could not locate my PIN number. I asked to have a security code emailed to me so I could change my password but Windows would only send it to a Verizon...
  8. Authentication Code

Authentication Code: Windows 11When I turn on my computer I sign on with a password. This morning my computer would not accept the password and I could not locate my PIN number. I asked to have a security code emailed to me so I could change my password but Windows would only send it to a Verizon...
  9. Authenticator code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authenticator code: How can I find my Authenticator code or turn it off? I think I turned on two-step verification in 2016 but have never used. I purchased a new laptop and as part of the set up, this code is required. Help....
  10. Authentication issues for only one user.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Authentication issues for only one user.: I'm having issues related to user authentication in windows. Here are some of my recent symptoms: 1. I receive error code 0x800706be ("An authentication error has occurred") after typing out my credentials when attempting to remote desktop to any computer or user on my...