Windows 10: One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

Discus and support One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All I am using Windows 10. I have been facing a weird issue one of my available wifi networks disappears and appears time to time. When it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WaqasDawood, Feb 15, 2019.

1. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

Hi All

I am using Windows 10.

I have been facing a weird issue one of my available wifi networks disappears and appears time to time. When it is disappeared on my PC, I checked and it is shown on other devices and PCs.

Please help

:)

WaqasDawood, Feb 15, 2019
  2. txstoby Win User

View Available Networks disappears

Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I have to restart which is a pain. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Feb 15, 2019
  3. One specific WIFI network is not appearing in the available networks

I use two WIFI networks in my home: one for work via a Verizon Jetpack hotspot and one via a router connectect to home internet. The list of available networks shows my home network but no longer has the Verizon network listed. I can't figure out how to
    get it back and I don't know why it disappeared in the first place. I am able to recognize and connect to the Verizon Jetpack from other devices. Thanks in advance for the help!

JakeKoepkey, Feb 15, 2019
  4. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

1. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing - Similar Threads - available wifi networks

2. My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappear: My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappearThe only one that doesnt disappear is the one that i am connected to and sometimes even that disappear It works entering sites and searching on google even when they start disappearing but its working kinda bad...
  3. My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappear: My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappearThe only one that doesnt disappear is the one that i am connected to and sometimes even that disappear It works entering sites and searching on google even when they start disappearing but its working kinda bad...
  4. My wifi networks keep disappearing one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  6. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  7. Available networks disappear

8. wifi available network keeps loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi available network keeps loading: i am running windows 10 2004 and when i click to connect to a new network, it just keeps loading without displaying networks or options see attached It will do this forever. I have tried leaving it for 5 minutes and it will still be loading. How do i fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 - available WiFi networks disappear

Windows 10 - available WiFi networks disappear: I’m having wifi connection issues with Windows 10, that hopefully someone can help me with. On startup, I try to switch my wifi connection from 2G default to 5G - via the taskbar - which normally works. However, in the last day or so, I’m finding that after I select 5G, it...
  10. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Available Wifi Networks disappeared: Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted...