Windows 10: One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

Discus and support One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Would love to be able to pin a 'Live Tile" to the desktop... Issue; Someone always take away the innovations that make Windows OS special.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CALVINBROWN3, Jul 20, 2019.

1. One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

Would love to be able to pin a 'Live Tile" to the desktop...

Issue;

Someone always take away the innovations that make Windows OS special.

:)

CALVINBROWN3, Jul 20, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Single click or Double click - more productive ?

I've used single click since Microsoft brought it out in the late 90s on Windows 95 with IE4. It's awesome.

qubit, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 20, 2019
  4. One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

Apple Displaces Microsoft as Biggest Technology Company

Better than IE4, yes, better than IE5, no. I used Netscape back in 1996 or so through 1998-1999.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

1. One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop... - Similar Threads - best innovative features

2. most dumbest feature to date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    most dumbest feature to date?: I copy a URL sent to me via email. I make a shortcut and I see thisWhy? Seriously what is this and why?So I make the shortcut and try to email it and you think that is bad? OMG the wrose thing you can do as a human being according to MS is to email someone a shortcut. It...
  3. most dumbest feature to date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    most dumbest feature to date?: I copy a URL sent to me via email. I make a shortcut and I see thisWhy? Seriously what is this and why?So I make the shortcut and try to email it and you think that is bad? OMG the wrose thing you can do as a human being according to MS is to email someone a shortcut. It...
  4. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...: good luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-features-should-be-turned-on-and/b877e691-2b2b-4f29-9d8e-4d4d225384b7
  5. Different Desktops but one Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Desktops but one Task Bar: Hi Allis this setting available in Windows 10?Let's say that I have 2 desktops Windows Key + Tab. and I have Outlook open in Desktops 1 while I'm working on Desktop 2,while I'm in Desktop 2, If I click on Outlook Icon in the Task Bar, what will happen is, instead of moving to...
  6. Different Desktops but one Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Desktops but one Task Bar: Hi Allis this setting available in Windows 10?Let's say that I have 2 desktops Windows Key + Tab. and I have Outlook open in Desktops 1 while I'm working on Desktop 2,while I'm in Desktop 2, If I click on Outlook Icon in the Task Bar, what will happen is, instead of moving to...
  7. Different Desktops but one Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 update is improving one of its most annoying features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update is improving one of its most annoying features: A new Windows 10 update will finally fix one of the most annoying features – Windows Update compatibility holds. Following our report, Microsoft has now finally confirmed that they’re introducing the ability to remove update safeguard holds and allow users to grab feature...
  9. Cybersecurity innovation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cybersecurity innovation: Say you have an idea in cybersecurity, you want to patent it and then license/sell it to some big biz; who would you try to hook up with: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FB, RSA? What would be your top 3 choices and why?...
  10. Best Desktops ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Desktops ?: Hello Who has the best reputation these days for desktops: Dell Asus Or... ? Best to stay away from HP ? $ 600 range. No gaming. Just basic word processing, some light spreadsheets, and internet. Thanks, R. 100971