Windows 10: One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

Discus and support One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Latrell567 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Latrell567, Jan 16, 2020.

1. One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

/u/Latrell567, Jan 16, 2020
  2. korngear Win User

Is there a better way of seeing battery life on N73?

To weinster, except of that 3rd party software as 6280 suggested there is no other way to check the battery level in better way like in percentage as y said to be recommended unless nokia is changing it or upgrade it to suggested way in their series 60
    next edition.

korngear, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 16, 2020
  4. EmazAnwar Win User

One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

Is this better?

Yes, it's better than better than windows 8.1 because there are too many new functions available and also the new updated store of Windows 10 let us download almost everything that was previously unsupported on Lumia 430 like Lumia Creative Studio, Lumia
    Selfie, Lumia Cinemagraph etc..

EmazAnwar, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

1. One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way. - Similar Threads - better bugs taskbar

2. Which is the better way to downgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the better way to downgrade?: So I 'upgraded' from Windows 10 to 11, & after thinking about it for a while, I want to go back. The problem is I took way too long to make up my mind. So which way to backup everything files, settings, ect. is the best out of using windows.old or an external hard drive?...
  3. Which is the better way to downgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the better way to downgrade?: So I 'upgraded' from Windows 10 to 11, & after thinking about it for a while, I want to go back. The problem is I took way too long to make up my mind. So which way to backup everything files, settings, ect. is the best out of using windows.old or an external hard drive?...
  4. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one: I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are glitchy and choppy. What could be the reason? I'd like to upgrade it if possible, but from what I've read, you can't just put any...
  5. Which one is better?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which one is better?: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting Will it update successfully or not?...
  6. Is it better . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it better . . .: Jerry Dwyer <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:Microsoft Community Mon, Apr 6 at 12:04 AM I can't believe it. The link you sent me, costs money. There is a free WiFi tester. It, does look pretty fancy. I would be glad to pay. If, it does a better job. I'll be...
  7. any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?: i find the w10 gallery to be kinda slow to load images, i miss the snappy w7 one submitted by /u/balrod [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er6gic/any_way_to_use_the_old_w7_gallery_or_a_better_one/
  8. Minecraft better together bug

Minecraft better together bug: I am trying to play with my friends but they do not show up in my friends tab on Minecraft. They can't accept my invites. This even when they try it themselves. I also can't receive invites from some of them. What do I do to fix this?...
  9. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?: I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My question is the FIXED version for me too? Or only people who never installed 1809? 121044
  10. A better way to manage Windows 10 updates?

A better way to manage Windows 10 updates?: I find the current method in which Microsoft pushes their updates to be unacceptable. Frankly I'm fed up with the forced updates just happening out of nowhere and I can't control them. They just download in the background, it just tells you "hey, this is going to be...