Windows 10: One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

Discus and support One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Latrell567 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Latrell567, Jan 16, 2020.

1. One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

/u/Latrell567, Jan 16, 2020
  2. korngear Win User

Is there a better way of seeing battery life on N73?

To weinster, except of that 3rd party software as 6280 suggested there is no other way to check the battery level in better way like in percentage as y said to be recommended unless nokia is changing it or upgrade it to suggested way in their series 60
    next edition.

korngear, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 16, 2020
  4. EmazAnwar Win User

One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

Is this better?

Yes, it's better than better than windows 8.1 because there are too many new functions available and also the new updated store of Windows 10 let us download almost everything that was previously unsupported on Lumia 430 like Lumia Creative Studio, Lumia
    Selfie, Lumia Cinemagraph etc..

EmazAnwar, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way.

1. One of the better Windows 10 bugs. I think I like the taskbar better this way. - Similar Threads - better bugs taskbar

2. any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?: i find the w10 gallery to be kinda slow to load images, i miss the snappy w7 one submitted by /u/balrod [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er6gic/any_way_to_use_the_old_w7_gallery_or_a_better_one/
  3. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  4. Minecraft better together bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft better together bug: I am trying to play with my friends but they do not show up in my friends tab on Minecraft. They can't accept my invites. This even when they try it themselves. I also can't receive invites from some of them. What do I do to fix this?...
  5. Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better: Hi folks For people who like e-books and kindles (or other e-readers) the excellent free calibre program just keeps getting better and better - especially in device connectivity and e-book format conversion Works on W10 and Linux -- easy interface and really highly...
  6. Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will a better version of 1809 replace the one I installed?: I know MS is working on a FIXED version of the Fall Update. I was one of the people that installed on four PCs and have only had minor issues. My question is the FIXED version for me too? Or only people who never installed 1809? 121044
  7. A better way to manage Windows 10 updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A better way to manage Windows 10 updates?: I find the current method in which Microsoft pushes their updates to be unacceptable. Frankly I'm fed up with the forced updates just happening out of nowhere and I can't control them. They just download in the background, it just tells you "hey, this is going to be...
  8. Any way to get better ui scaling?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to get better ui scaling?: Everything is so small, icons, text, firefox menus, firefox webpages, windows ui elements... So I set scaling to 125% and these problems get fixed. However, unlike in windows 8.1, now steam among a few other things is completely messed up. Their interface get huge and buggy....
  9. I need a better browser

in Browsers and Email
    I need a better browser: Specifically, I need a browser that can send pages (not just URLs) by e-mail. It would be nice if it saved pages in MFT or similar one-piece formats, too. Any suggestions? 84395
  10. Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?: I'm a gamer, as is obvious from my start menu. Every time I pin a new game to my start menu I have to move every single tile one at a time to keep the games in alphabetical order. Does anyone know an easier way to accomplish this? [img] 100404