Windows 10: One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls

Discus and support One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wqja15kd4j791.png?width=772&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a9f848dcda2724868ca76b8f70bad792f0eba4e submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thinlycuta4paper, Jun 24, 2022.

1. One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls

/u/thinlycuta4paper, Jun 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls

1. One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls - Similar Threads - many reasons sucks

2. multiples BSOD with many reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiples BSOD with many reasons: Hey, I'm writing here because i'm a little bit desperate, as I tried many tutorials in order to "fix" my computer....I encounter many BSOD with many reasons last one was resource not owned, ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, ... I passed all the tests lenovo diagnostic tool tell me...
  3. multiples BSOD with many reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiples BSOD with many reasons: Hey, I'm writing here because i'm a little bit desperate, as I tried many tutorials in order to "fix" my computer....I encounter many BSOD with many reasons last one was resource not owned, ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, ... I passed all the tests lenovo diagnostic tool tell me...
  4. Windows sucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows sucks: I have been using Windows for sometime now and it absolutely sucks.For several reasons actually.1. I can't disable the stupid "Windows Update". I can't stop it from eating up my wifi.2. It requires a Microsoft account for everything. I can't do even a simple task without a...
  5. One Drive sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive sucks: One drive ate a bunch of my photos going all the way back to 2011. I'm not happy. Well, at least google still has the photos I kept in storage there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sucks/58fab868-2cc3-470a-acf5-84a9035c455f
  6. One Drive sucks

One Drive sucks: One drive ate a bunch of my photos going all the way back to 2011. I'm not happy. Well, at least google still has the photos I kept in storage there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sucks/58fab868-2cc3-470a-acf5-84a9035c455f
  7. One Drive sucks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD - with so many reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - with so many reasons: Hello all,I have been getting BSOD for almost 2 months now, it happens and goes, but when it happens, it give so many reasons why, ''system thread exception not handled '' is one of the many.In eventvwr.msc there are some errors like ntoskrnl.exe , Service Control Manager,...
  9. Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!: Microsoft family is one of the worst platforms on earth, but recently, it has gotten worse. First of all, it sucks up my screen time on Sundays, and it only lets me have 30minutes of time, based on other days when I get 16 hr of screen time. It also gives me a dumb time...
  10. ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!: so I was just downloading Minecraft and it automatically downloads to my documents folder. and my one drive is set to automatically back up folders in my documents folder. but I don't want it to back up the whole Minecraft folder. can you make it so that in the manage backup...