Windows 10: One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

Discus and support One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Greg_gfo, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Greg_gfo Win User

One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal tool found nothing. Netflix wasn't working because it said there were 10 programs installed through the store, I deleted some but this may have something to do with it.

:)

Greg_gfo, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Hrant Win User

One of the update services is not running properly

Hi there,

Windows cannot be updated, I get the following message: "One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update". I've tried several methods given in internet, but without success.
    Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks beforehand.

Hrant, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 22, 2022
  4. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

1. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter... - Similar Threads - update services running

2. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update.I have tried to run the troubleshooter without any success....
  3. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update.I have tried to run the troubleshooter without any success....
  4. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal tool found nothing. Netflix wasn't working because it said there were 10 programs installed through the store, I deleted some...
  5. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...

One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter...: The troubleshooter does nothing, Malwarebytes found some trojans. The Windows update service keeps disabling itself, The malicious software removal tool found nothing. Netflix wasn't working because it said there were 10 programs installed through the store, I deleted some...
  6. Windows Update : One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update : One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter...: My windows update is not working.It said: "Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update."I've...
  7. Windows Update : One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update : One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter...: My windows update is not working.It said: "Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update."I've...
  8. Windows Update : One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter...

9. One of the update services is not running properly

One of the update services is not running properly: A few weeks ago My system opened but instead of my pin coming up I had to used my password. When I tried to access Signin options it wouldn't work. Have been trying to run windows update but keep getting One of the update services is not running properly. Have tried...
  10. Windows Update: One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter doesn't...

Windows Update: One of the update services is not running properly, troubleshooter doesn't...: My windows update is not working. It said: "Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows Update."...