Windows 10: One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.

Discus and support One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I have this really weird ongoing problem with my keyboard on my computer. For some strange reason, pressing the up arrow refreshes the tab that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JacobChong1, Jul 14, 2021.

1. One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.

So, I have this really weird ongoing problem with my keyboard on my computer. For some strange reason, pressing the up arrow refreshes the tab that you are on, the pointing left arrow types "bn/ " and the fn button types "adsfjkl;\" I dont know what is wrong, this had started happening like for a few weeks. someone help.

:)

JacobChong1, Jul 14, 2021
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys. :)

mrw1986, Jul 14, 2021
  3. When will MS fix this KB3172985 update problem?

Yes, it is an ongoing issue for months without a well known fix TBH. Microsoft is releasing Anniversary update for Windows 10 on 2nd August, that would be a major update to windows 10.

I would suggest you doing that manually using an ISO which would serve two purposes:

• Would make your system up to date.
    • Correct your windows update issue also.
    You can drop me a message in this thread on 2nd, I would provide the links and steps for repair Install through an ISO. (ISO isn't released yet)

Let me know if there are any questions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 14, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys.

1. One ongoing problem, i Cannot fix with a few keys. - Similar Threads - ongoing problem Cannot

2. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?: Hey, I've been having random ongoing BSOD issues for over a week now and I've tried everything out there to fix the issues. I recently stumbled on 'BlueScreenView' which displays my Dump Files with attached Bug Check Strings.I was hoping someone out there could assist in...
  3. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?: Hey, I've been having random ongoing BSOD issues for over a week now and I've tried everything out there to fix the issues. I recently stumbled on 'BlueScreenView' which displays my Dump Files with attached Bug Check Strings.I was hoping someone out there could assist in...
  4. How to fix random ongoing BSOD issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FIX OF FEW BLUESCREENS

FIX OF FEW BLUESCREENS: Hello, Microsoft Community I have got a lot of bluescreens on PC codes are below-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDPAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREAMEMORY MANAGEMENTMaybe more I will add in replies if I gotPlease tell fix in easy words and in step by step solution....
  6. I have a few windows keys and I'd like some assistance using one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a few windows keys and I'd like some assistance using one: I'm upgrading my girlfriends PC, it had Windows 7 which I upgraded to 10. We never attached a microsoft account to this PC so the 'key' didn't get attached to anything. I still have the windows 7 key. Can this be used again and upgrade to 10?The PC I'm using for her upgrade...
  7. Ongoing Windows 10 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ongoing Windows 10 Update Problem: How to fix the update Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (9) Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80070003) Current OS Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 OS Build 17134.984 Device Spec...
  8. Ongoing BSOD problems, various bugcheck codes

Ongoing BSOD problems, various bugcheck codes: Hi I am having seemingly never-ending problems with random BSODs on this machine despite changing virtually all hardware and even changing OS & multiple fresh installs. I have just last week changed back to Win 10 from Win 7 due to random BSOD problems and yet again the...
  9. Ongoing Problem with PC Freezing/Crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ongoing Problem with PC Freezing/Crashing: I have an HP Pavilion 500-123a PC running Windows 10 which has been freezing and crashing frequently. I have attempted several diagnostic and fix options about which I have posted to this forum before, though the difficulty thus far is unresolved. In particular...
  10. Ongoing Problem with PC Freezing/Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Ongoing Problem with PC Freezing/Crashing: I have an HP Pavilion 500-123a PC running Windows 10 which has been freezing and crashing frequently. I have attempted several diagnostic and fix options about which I have posted to this forum before, though the difficulty thus far is unresolved. In particular...