Windows 10: One or more internet protocol is missing

Discus and support One or more internet protocol is missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Didnt work ... Another sad day *Sad Noting JamesBayley's permissions fix (thanks!), I would like to have thought Tweaking.com's repair tool might have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpham258, Dec 26, 2015.

1. dalchina New Member

One or more internet protocol is missing

Noting JamesBayley's permissions fix (thanks!), I would like to have thought Tweaking.com's repair tool might have helped to fix this, as it does include repairing registry permissions.
    @mpham258: Has that permissions fix helped you.. and, as that repair tool offers many possible fixes, did you try its registry permissions fix? Thanks!

dalchina, Jan 2, 2016
  2. scottie Win User

Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network Connections
    Right Click WiFi, select Properties and click the configure button. It may tell you that you made changes but more than likely you didn't. Try this before the more involved solutions.

scottie, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Bob Mind Win User
    Bob Mind, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

One or more internet protocol is missing

1. One or more internet protocol is missing - Similar Threads - more internet protocol

2. One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 News
    One or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Network Protocols are a set of rules or standards used by Windows to communicate over the internet. They make sure the data is sent correctly across between computers, but if any of the Network Protocol is missing in Windows 10, things [...] This post One or...
  3. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One or more network protocols are missing on this computer: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer. Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing. [img] Site I'm trying to access: http://www.accaglobal.com/ What I have tried: Windows 10 troubleshooting fix with...
  4. One or more network protocols missing?

One or more network protocols missing?: So I've had this issue for about three days now. I am able to connect to my home router, but I am unable to connect to the Internet. Troubleshooter said "One or more network protocols are missing". Not sure what happened, never touched networking except for connecting to my...
  5. One Or More Network Protocols Are Missing

One Or More Network Protocols Are Missing: So I let Windows fix it for me, and I usually need to toggle my WiFi connection off and back on again. But then I have the same connection problem again. I read there was some recent update from Microsoft causing this problem. Does anyone know who to get rid of it...
  6. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I am constantly having connectivity problems on a wired connection in Windows 10, and when I run "Troubleshoot problems" on the network connection, I sporadically get the prompt "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" and yet even after "fixing" this...
  7. "one or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

"one or more network protocols are missing on this computer": This happened after the latest major update. I've tried the following steps with no success 1) sfc /scannow. This showed no errors 2) netsh advfirewall reset netsh int ip reset*** netsh int ipv6 reset netsh int ipv4 reset netsh winsock reset *** This command did not...
  8. One or more internet protocols is missing

One or more internet protocols is missing: I have the ongoing problem as above. Never had this when using windows 7 home premium - but on 2 X windows 10 machines (One 32 bit + One 64 bit) this seems to arise very frequently. The 'repair as administrator' does the trick, however the 'cure is short lived! I think I...
  9. One or more network protocols are missing, solution

One or more network protocols are missing, solution: Hello, I just had this very annoying issue for a while, and scouring the internet proved to no avail. However, I stumbled upon the solution by myself. Simply go into an elevated command prompt and enter netsh int ipv4 install and restart your computer. This is what solved...
  10. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"

in Windows 10 Support
    "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer": I have a brand new HP 14-ac101ng with Windows 10 64 bit installed on it that refuses to connect to the internet with recourse to old school LAN cable; I do not have WIFI and I urgently need to get online as several deadlines are approaching. The error message I get is as...