Windows 10: One page on my wordpad went blank.

Discus and support One page on my wordpad went blank. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One page went blank on my Windows 10 Wordpad, but it is still there because when I highlight it to copy and paste, the original form of the document is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 1067ab, May 17, 2019.

1. 1067ab Win User

One page on my wordpad went blank.

One page went blank on my Windows 10 Wordpad, but it is still there because when I highlight it to copy and paste, the original form of the document is appears. It even changes shape when I change the text size. How can I get this document back?

:)

1067ab, May 17, 2019
  2. Geri L Win User

Delete blank page in Windows 10 Wordpad

Original title: Wordpad

How do I delete blank pages in Windows 10 Wordpad?

Geri L, May 17, 2019
  3. Delete blank page in Windows 10 Wordpad

Hi Geri,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details to narrow down the issue:

• When you say “delete blank pages”,
      which page are you referring to?

• Have you created and saved the file?

I would like to inform that if you have to delete a page, first you should create/save it. Only then you can delete it. But you cannot delete a blank page or a page without saving it.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 17, 2019
  4. One page on my wordpad went blank.

wordpad notepad

hi

I went to use WordPad today but am unable to find it in apps. Scrolling down the list it doesn't list notepad or WordPad as an app. I tried to ask Cortana to open it by saying "open WordPad" all I get as a response is her say open what app. looking at the
    speechbox it seems to recognise what I am saying I couldn't get her to open any apps try calculator as well . She did suggest sites on how to open WordPad. In the end I went through file explorer and found a shortcut to WordPad but why isn't it listed as an
    app ?

Derek Hudson, May 17, 2019
Thema:

One page on my wordpad went blank.

1. One page on my wordpad went blank. - Similar Threads - page wordpad went

2. how to add a page in WordPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to add a page in WordPad: Hi, On WordPad how do you add a new page to a existing paper your writing. I just did my cover page and need to start the essay but everytime I go to new it takes me to a whole new document instead of just adding a page on this one I'm doing now??April[Moved by moderator to...
  3. how to add a page in WordPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add a page in WordPad: Hi, On WordPad how do you add a new page to a existing paper your writing. I just did my cover page and need to start the essay but everytime I go to new it takes me to a whole new document instead of just adding a page on this one I'm doing now??April[Moved by moderator to...
  4. WordPad Document Now Blank

WordPad Document Now Blank: I've been writing for a daily poetry contest and decided to create a quick WordPad document as my copy of some of my more recent submissions, in case there was some error but also because I planned to use the contents in my actual book. I last updated it yesterday and today I...
  5. WordPad Document Now Blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WordPad Document Now Blank: I've been writing for a daily poetry contest and decided to create a quick WordPad document as my copy of some of my more recent submissions, in case there was some error but also because I planned to use the contents in my actual book. I last updated it yesterday and today I...
  6. WordPad Document Now Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  8. Wordpad document gone blank

Wordpad document gone blank: Hi, I spent several weeks writing a rich text document in wordpad. Today I went to save the document on my desktop as normal, but is said there wasnt enough space to save it, so I deleted my trash to make more room, and suddenly my document closed and when i opened it again...
  9. Blank Wordpad document

Blank Wordpad document: HELP! So I've recently been using Wordpad to complete my college coursework that is due to be submitted soon. I'd completed half of the coursework and saved it as normal before closing it. A couple of days later to my horror, I opened the file to see that all of the text...
  10. [HELP] Wordpad Document Blank?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Wordpad Document Blank?: I was working on a document in Wordpad and then my laptop screen went black.. not sure why. So I force restarted my laptop and then when it booted up, I re-opened the document that I was working on and now it's blank. I know that the space occupied by the text I had before is...