Windows 10: One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

Discus and support One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bobbert Knapp, Jun 28, 2022.

1. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open File Explorer specifically to This PC, to show all drives or try to open Disk Management, both freeze, and neither window will load. If they're already open, inserting the flash drive causes them to freeze and become unresponsive. Related screenshot below. I am also unable to safely eject the flash drive, as choosing that from the system tray does nothing, presumably because it's freezing up.I have tried plugging it in to the other USB port

:)

Bobbert Knapp, Jun 28, 2022
  2. rlafever Win User

"No items match your search" on a particular external drive but not consistently

I get "No items match your search" when I search on a particular external drive, but it's not consistent. If I restart the computer, it usually will go ahead and work. I've tried a number of suggestion solutions and none seem to be working.

rlafever, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Look for particular wallpaper

In this Video is a commercial showing win7 wallpaper. In particular the one at 18 seconds where he suggest that the wallpaper is popping out. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Does anyone have any idea where it is?
    Edit: I found it. It's part of the Aero Themes. *Eek! One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer :eek:

Another edit:
    Here's a to unlock other theme packs if you didn't know about it.
    Enjoy!

EastCoasthandle, Jun 28, 2022
  4. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

Particular folder sharing is not happening.

Hii,

Actually I want to share one of the folder through network sharing internally in another system. I selected the folder nd went to properties and shared the file and selected everyone nd shared.

So i have shared the folder.

But the problem is in another system when i enter the system ip of that particular system which i shared and entered the credentials...

Its showing all the users folders ,desktop, and documents Everything...

I don't wanted to show all.

Only particular folder should be accessible.

I have tried all troubleshooting steps..

Like entering share folder name and selecting proper path nd all... But still it didn't work.

Kindly suggest wt can be done for this...

I need to share only that particular folder.

Thanks and regards,

Daiva Prasad S

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Daiva PrasadS, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

1. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer - Similar Threads - particular flash drive

2. One particular key doesn't work programatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One particular key doesn't work programatically: Yesterday the thing happened to me: the button "s" suddenly stopped working while I was working in Word. From the further investigation of the problem it became clear that this issue is programmatic as far as windows 10 built in keyboard doesn't work as well. I've tried...
  3. One particular key doesn't work programatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One particular key doesn't work programatically: Yesterday the thing happened to me: the button "s" suddenly stopped working while I was working in Word. From the further investigation of the problem it became clear that this issue is programmatic as far as windows 10 built in keyboard doesn't work as well. I've tried...
  4. One particular key doesn't work programatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer: I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open File Explorer specifically to This PC, to show all drives or try to open Disk Management, both freeze, and neither window will...
  6. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer: I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open File Explorer specifically to This PC, to show all drives or try to open Disk Management, both freeze, and neither window will...
  7. One particular Folder not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One particular Folder not accessible: Hello dear Members, One particular folder is not opening on windows 10. I have completed the following scans: sfc /scannow and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" as suggested by Windows Advisor but still that folder is not opening. This issue surfaced on...
  8. Screen "glitching"/flickering/flashing for one particular user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen "glitching"/flickering/flashing for one particular user: Hello, I have a user that has used multiple workstations with new images and is having the same issue across all machines. The screen flickers/flashes on certain things making it hard to type and navigate the screen at times. most notably the taskbar/start menu will...
  9. WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular: I am currently staying at a hotel for an extended period of time for work. Their WiFi isn’t the best, but until recently, it’s been consistent For the past 3 or 4 days, my pc connects intermittently to the WiFi network. It will connect, disconnect repeatedly. I have scoured...
  10. One Particular Program Will Not Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Particular Program Will Not Open: I recently attempted to install a Japanese game/visual novel on my computer, which has Windows 10. I think I was able to install it as a shortcut was created, as was a folder in Programs with an application file. I had my region set to Japan at the time. The version of the...