Windows 10: One particular Folder not accessible

Discus and support One particular Folder not accessible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello dear Members, One particular folder is not opening on windows 10. I have completed the following scans: sfc /scannow and "DISM.exe /Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManiDharmadhikari, Aug 15, 2020.

1. One particular Folder not accessible

Hello dear Members,

One particular folder is not opening on windows 10. I have completed the following scans: sfc /scannow and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" as suggested by Windows Advisor but still that folder is not opening. This issue surfaced on today morning. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Given below is error screenshot:

One particular Folder not accessible 3748ff6f-499a-401c-886c-0fa71b492098?upload=true.png

Thank you.

:)

ManiDharmadhikari, Aug 15, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. AndreePin Win User
    Problems with accessing files in one particular folder

Hi,

Since you have performed some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you download this
    troubleshooter to help you in diagnosing and repairing Windows file and folder problems. In the
    File Download dialog box, click Run or
    Open
    , and then follow the steps in the File and Folder Troubleshooter.

Notes

• This troubleshooter might be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for versions of Windows in other languages.
    • If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the troubleshooter to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
    Keep us updated if anything comes up so we can further assist you.

AndreePin, Aug 15, 2020
  4. One particular Folder not accessible

Denying access/unable to view/open particular folders in Windows 10.

Hi all,

I am hoping someone could advise me how to prevent other users within a Family group from viewing/opening particular folders on my laptop which I am the main user of. I have tried denying access to a particular folder but for some reason this is not working.
    A step-by-step procedure would be most helpful.

Many thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post.

The Selector 10, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

One particular Folder not accessible

1. One particular Folder not accessible - Similar Threads - particular Folder accessible

2. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer: I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open File Explorer specifically to This PC, to show all drives or try to open Disk Management, both freeze, and neither window will...
  3. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer: I have a laptop, computer A, and a brand new Lexar 128GB flash drive. When I plug the flash drive into computer A, it doesn't work. If I try to open File Explorer specifically to This PC, to show all drives or try to open Disk Management, both freeze, and neither window will...
  4. One particular flash drive is not working on one particular computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. lock a particular folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lock a particular folder: my laptop's device encryption is failed due to some unknown reasons ,hence the bitlocker is not in function .I need to protect some folders by password ,the “Encrypt contents to secure data” option is greyed or disabled in the advanced option in properties of the context...
  6. Lost network connection for one particular folder

Lost network connection for one particular folder: I have a desktop and a laptop computer. Also have a PVR, which is also part of the network. All of a sudden, can't open the folder on the desktop says no network connection butCAN still open it on the laptop. Troubleshooting finds nothing wrong. I have not changed...
  7. One Particular Program Will Not Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Particular Program Will Not Open: I recently attempted to install a Japanese game/visual novel on my computer, which has Windows 10. I think I was able to install it as a shortcut was created, as was a folder in Programs with an application file. I had my region set to Japan at the time. The version of the...
  8. Cannot access one particular website after last update

Cannot access one particular website after last update: After the most recent update on 8/1/19, I cant access one of my regular websites that I visit. It says ' This site cannot be reached'. and 'The connection was reset.' Any idea how to correct this?...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...