Windows 10: One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803

Discus and support One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed hundreds of Windows Operating Systems on HDD and SSD. When was the last time you saw everyything on one partition? It made me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Super Tweaker, Nov 21, 2018.

1. One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803

I have installed hundreds of Windows Operating Systems on HDD and SSD.

When was the last time you saw everyything on one partition? It made me scratch my head too, but everything works just fine; including backups and recoveries.

I formatted the target SSD for MBR not GPT. I have used both on my own system and I don't see advantages of GPT over MBR on a 500 GB SSD.

I expected to see the System Reserve partion outside of the COne Partiiton - Windows 10  1803 :Drive. But it didn't happen. First time since Windows XP.

Has this happened to you?

One Partiiton - Windows 10  1803 f1631510-e171-4709-b9cc-532cf037f577?upload=true.jpg

:)

Super Tweaker, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803

Delta6326, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803

1. One Partiiton - Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Partiiton 1803

2. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...: I run the Windows 10 1803 setup.exe from ISO from within already running Windows 10 1607. The set up process start and when the Systemt is about to reboot cannot reboot with information "Windows 10 setup fail !".I have tried many times but not succeeded.My...
  3. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...: I run the Windows 10 1803 setup.exe from ISO from within already running Windows 10 1607. The set up process start and when the Systemt is about to reboot cannot reboot with information "Windows 10 setup fail !".I have tried many times but not succeeded.My...
  4. Cannot inplace upgrade Windows 10 1607 to 1803 Windows 10 update fail !. Please help me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. increment updating from 1803... - 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increment updating from 1803... - 22H2: For the past year or so my computer has been routinely restarting itself at night to update itself from version 1803 to the latest update and I have only learned now that it has been failing to do so. Now that the current update is 22H2 I am unable to do a direct upgrade path...
  6. increment updating from 1803... - 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    increment updating from 1803... - 22H2: For the past year or so my computer has been routinely restarting itself at night to update itself from version 1803 to the latest update and I have only learned now that it has been failing to do so. Now that the current update is 22H2 I am unable to do a direct upgrade path...
  7. increment updating from 1803... - 22H2

8. Off Topic for Win 10: Windows 7 Corrupted Partiiton Table & Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Off Topic for Win 10: Windows 7 Corrupted Partiiton Table & Hard Drive: So I know this is off topic for Windows 10. But, y'all are my last hope. I am working on a Dell laptop for my cousin. It has a corrupted or hidden partition table and a corrupted hard drive. I am trying my best to fix it. Can someone shed some light on how to bring it back...
  9. Off Topic for Win 10: Windows 7 Corrupted Partiiton Table & Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Off Topic for Win 10: Windows 7 Corrupted Partiiton Table & Hard Drive: So I know this is off topic for Windows 10. But, y'all are my last hope. I am working on a Dell laptop for my cousin. It has a corrupted or hidden partition table and a corrupted hard drive. I am trying my best to fix it. Can someone shed some light on how to bring it back...
  10. We could not create a new partiiton or locate an existing one

We could not create a new partiiton or locate an existing one: The error in the title appears when I try to format my C partition to install windows 10 there. This error does not appear when I install windows 7,I just formatted and installed 7 successfully however it doesn't work for Windows 10. Specs 2.9 GHZ xeon quad core 8 Gb...