Windows 10: One PC disconnect from wireless LAN

Discus and support One PC disconnect from wireless LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This happens when the second PC is left connected over night. It is not a huge problem since a restart of the PC in question will reconnect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Johannes, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Johannes Win User

One PC disconnect from wireless LAN

This happens when the second PC is left connected over night.
    It is not a huge problem since a restart of the PC in question will reconnect to the wi-fi.
    The other PC which is also left running, does not have that problem.
    This issue started a few months ago.
    I ( my spouse) would appreciate if anyone could give some suggestion to fix this issue.

:)

Johannes, Jul 28, 2019

2. wireless LAN disconnecting

Hello,

I bought my Asus x541uvk laptop a few days ago and after the windows update, my wifi keeps disconnecting after a few minutes of connection. The driver name is Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC and the error code is 10.i have tried to download
    driver from Asus website but there is no change

i have tried to insall the driver in the support section but it keeps disconnecting.

HELP!!!

koladeFakorede, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Jul 28, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. One PC disconnect from wireless LAN - Similar Threads - disconnect wireless LAN

2. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  3. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  4. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. LAN port disconnecting frequently from network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN port disconnecting frequently from network: Hi, We installed PCI card in windows 10 pc . Facing Lan card disconnecting issue frequently. After analysis identified during disconnection below error message reported. Kindly guide me how to solve this issue. Windows 10 will it support PCI card or we need to go for...
  6. LAN port disconnecting frequently from network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LAN port disconnecting frequently from network: Hi, We installed PCI card in windows 10 pc . Facing Lan card disconnecting issue frequently. After analysis identified during disconnection below error message reported. Kindly guide me how to solve this issue. Windows 10 will it support PCI card or we need to go for...
  7. LAN often disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN often disconnects: I have been working from home for around 2 months now, and have noticed a very much recurring problem when I turn on my computers. I have my own personal computer that I've had for almost 2 years now, and prior to working from home, I've not had any problems with my LAN...
  8. LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC: My LS35X headset will crackle for a period of time, then eventually disconnect from my PC. to get it to reconnect, i have to shut off the headset, disconnect my Xbox wireless dongle from my PC and then pair it again. its very annoying and happens about 1-2 times an hour. i...
  9. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  10. One system on LAN disconnects...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One system on LAN disconnects...: Hello, We have a small peer to peer LAN in our office, just 5 systems. All seems to work well, but we have one system that "disconnects" from the LAN after about 24 hours. We discover it when that system loses Internet, but when that happens, the "disconnected" system...