Windows 10: one person

Discus and support one person in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; one person plan is obviously for one person but more than one device?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElizabethFee1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. one person

one person plan is obviously for one person but more than one device?

:)

ElizabethFee1, Feb 27, 2021

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 27, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

one person

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

one person

1. one person - Similar Threads - person

2. is it legal to install Window 10 Education on personal pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is it legal to install Window 10 Education on personal pc?: Dear Viewer! I was given a product key from an educational institute on completion of my course for windows 10 education. I'm supposing windows 10 education is legal to use inside the educational institution and for educational purposes only. I want to ask, is it legal to...
  3. Accidental deletion of all personal files on WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidental deletion of all personal files on WIN 10: Converted to Windows 10 recently. One issue from the conversion was creation of duplicate sets of files, including my all important DOCUMENTS file. Stupidly, I tried to delete one of them & this deleted both sets of files. The DOCUMENTS file both of them was too big for...
  4. What exactly are personal files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  5. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??: I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I make it stop. FYI I have the proof of purchase receipt from Frys electronics that I purchased this computer and product key....
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device: I am trying to access my OneDrive Personal Vault using my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone. Whatever I try I end up with a screen telling me to create a Personal Vault, rather than opening the existing one, which was in fact the 'starting point'. Steps taken: - sign in using my...
  7. Windows resetting personal settings upon restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows resetting personal settings upon restart: Recently I've been having trouble with Windows resetting my personalized settings upon restarting my PC. Things like my wallpaper and app locations stay the same but it's been disabling my ClearType and some other personalization settings like displaying thumbnails and...
  8. How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How come I am not able to reach a live person when I call the support number. It ask...: How come when you call to get support from MS about OS that it tells you to go to help.microsoft.com and nothing happens. I believe I may have been scam into buying a MS OS over the phone. I purchased a new LEVONO laptop Monday 4/12/21 the box says it has a OS windows10...
  9. Missing a personal folder in my documents and I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing a personal folder in my documents and I've tried everything: submitted by /u/koloniavenus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqldfs/missing_a_personal_folder_in_my_documents_and_ive/
  10. win 10 shuts while trying to personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 shuts while trying to personalize: will stay on for about 2 minutes before going blank.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-shuts-while-trying-to-personalize/2b74d612-55e7-4384-aa8b-82df5b18731f