Windows 10: one person

Discus and support one person in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; one person plan is obviously for one person but more than one device?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElizabethFee1, Feb 27, 2021.

1. one person

one person plan is obviously for one person but more than one device?

:)

ElizabethFee1, Feb 27, 2021

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 27, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

one person

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

one person

1. one person - Similar Threads - person

2. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  3. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  7. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  8. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  9. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  10. person phoning claiming to be from microsoft tel.02045798291 asking me to access my command...

person phoning claiming to be from microsoft tel.02045798291 asking me to access my command...: the person claimed to be from microsoft fraud department https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/person-phoning-claiming-to-be-from-microsoft/3766386c-e1aa-4cf0-8d93-7c0576bcbf2c