Windows 10: One really big desktop (post 2)

Discus and support One really big desktop (post 2) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crappydeli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wr24rj/one_really_big_desktop_post_2/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crappydeli, Aug 17, 2022.

1. One really big desktop (post 2)

/u/crappydeli, Aug 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 desktop icons too big

Hi Warren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can understand your concern. Let me assist you further on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Hover the mouse on View.
    • Select Medium or Short as per your desire.
    • Check if it helps.

Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 desktop icons too big

thanks, was very helpful

NormaDudley, Aug 17, 2022
  4. One really big desktop (post 2)

windows 10 screen to big

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Follow the methods provided below.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

Method 1: Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1920x1080.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

One really big desktop (post 2)

1. One really big desktop (post 2) - Similar Threads - really big desktop

2. One really big desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One really big desktop?: I just got these two beautiful bevel-less 27” monitors. 2560x1440 resolution. I got it in my head that if I turn them both vertical, side by side, I can have one 2880x2560 monitor. However what I want is for both monitors to act as a single desktop. Double click on a title...
  3. This one is really bugging me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This one is really bugging me: [ATTACH] This is my video playback now. Even on downloaded videos it look like this submitted by /u/whostoleBATTERY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jod7/this_one_is_really_bugging_me/
  4. Really big problem with scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really big problem with scrolling: In Windows 10, the right hand bar moving the screen up/down has partially stopped working. I cannot click and hold down the bar for rapidly moving the screen up/down any more. I can use the up/down arrow to move the screen up and down but it's pretty tiresome on a long...
  5. Desktop too big to undo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop too big to undo?: Hello, I was playing around with the display settings and accidentally set the screen size to 500 and now everything is so big that I can't undo it... Is there any other key combination? I have Windows 10 Desktop zu groß um Rückgängig zu machen?
  6. Really big transparent desktop icons that allow you to see the window slideshow pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really big transparent desktop icons that allow you to see the window slideshow pictures: I am currently using the built-in slideshow picture feature of windows to show a gallery of my images on my desktop, but as icons populate my desktop, they cover the slideshow images area. To get around this, I creates about 50 or so of the largest sized desktop icons that...
  7. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047
  8. really need help with this one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    really need help with this one: ive just activated winodows 10 pr o last night,and since then whenever i watch a video in fullscreen the screen keeps flickering black every 5 seconds,ive had this pc for 2 months and it s the first time i have this problem,any help would be much appreciated!...
  9. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really big Fps Drop after Windows update: Hello there, I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS doesn't go above 10 right now. I reconstructed Windows from fresh thinking that would fix the issue, but it still continues...
  10. My first really big annoyance with Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    My first really big annoyance with Win 10: I got an email to download last night to add Cortana to my Acer laptop. So foolishly I did. In the process I was required to create an email account, so I tried. I used the windows.com ending. Along the way the whole thing went awry, so I finally abandoned the process because...