Windows 10: One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

Discus and support One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use speedtest.net to check my connection speed. I have 100/100 service from google fiber. In Chrome I get this with speedtest: [img] Recently I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by margrave55, Sep 30, 2018.

1. One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

I use speedtest.net to check my connection speed. I have 100/100 service from google fiber.
    In Chrome I get this with speedtest:

One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know. [​IMG]

Recently I found they have an app version of speedtest.
    Using that I get this:

One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know. [​IMG]

Both show the same download speed.
    But why would I get way more upload speed with the app version of speedtest?
    And ... which figure is correct?

Both test were run on the same Win 10 desktop/

:)

margrave55, Sep 30, 2018
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 30, 2018
  3. ZioNN Win User
    Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to do it but I'm the admin

Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to do it but I'm the admin.

My laptop has only one user account and it´s the administrator, and I´ve installed whatsapp using this account, so I don't understand why I don't have the rights to uninstall it. Could you help me?

I can install / uninstall any other app easily

ZioNN, Sep 30, 2018
  4. One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know.

1. One says fast. Other says slow. Which is right? I don't know. - Similar Threads - says fast says

2. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. it just says retry on the update I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My internet is slow on one computer but fast on the other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is slow on one computer but fast on the other.: On PC one the DNS is set to the same as PC two. PC one speed test on Google runs around 30 mbps which is accurate to the real download speed. Also on PC one I can run the ookla speed test and it says 500 mbps on the same DNS. PC two on both Google and ookla say 500 mbps which...
  6. My internet is slow on one computer but fast on the other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is slow on one computer but fast on the other.: On PC one the DNS is set to the same as PC two. PC one speed test on Google runs around 30 mbps which is accurate to the real download speed. Also on PC one I can run the ookla speed test and it says 500 mbps on the same DNS. PC two on both Google and ookla say 500 mbps which...
  7. I don't really know what to say... Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  8. In laptops, there are two kinds, one which only say "Windows 10 home/pro", and others which...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In laptops, there are two kinds, one which only say "Windows 10 home/pro", and others which...: If I can use them in the just windows 10 version, why should i buy the extra Office, what are its perks? This may sound like a silly question, but ive been a mac user for years and havent used windows for a long time now. Thanks a lot. submitted by /u/UzumakiChetan10...
  9. I have a duplicated threat. One says it’s removed or restored and the other says it’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a duplicated threat. One says it’s removed or restored and the other says it’s...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/throwaway-827481-8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed4631/i_have_a_duplicated_threat_one_says_its_removed/
  10. One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...