Windows 10: one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching

Discus and support one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Kinda of sort of I pray my MS will one day have developed a program/process that will thoroughly clean, Clear and delete all garbage from internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mrs.Harris, Dec 10, 2018.

1. one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching

Kinda of sort of I pray my MS will one day have developed a program/process that will thoroughly clean, Clear and delete all garbage from internet browsing, searching and application's used before you close down and sign off and turn off your computer

:)

Mrs.Harris, Dec 10, 2018

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 10, 2018
  4. zapd Win User

one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching

1. one step clean, clear and delete browsing, searching - Similar Threads - step clean clear

2. Clear Search History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Search History: I don't mean Bing or Google. I refer to the word search from within File History. In the upper right corner. As I remember, I used to be able to hover over an item in the drop down list and hit the Delete key....
  3. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  4. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  5. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.: I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please? 133872
  6. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  7. Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing History Doesn't Display or Clears: On one of my child accounts the browsing history is not saving in Edge. I've tried a lot of settings and steps including the ones described here, Solved No Browser History in Edge - Windows 10 Forums However, it almost never displays any history. One time I had it save one...
  8. Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data: When I open Edge it opens to a blank start page & usually below I see weather time etc & customize & now I cant see anything. I went to Microsoft site & did everything it says. I also noticed browser slow also & not displaying many things on sites. I did a Internet Explorer...
  9. Steps taken for a clean PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Steps taken for a clean PC: Hi Guys, I was just wondering what steps you take to keep your PC's running smooth, fast, virus and malware free whether it is on a daily, weekly, monthly to yearly basis. Please write done all steps even if it is from command line or software. I greatly appreciate it....
  10. Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)

in Windows 10 News
    Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear): There are many programs that purport to clean up and optimize system performance. While Microsoft does not endorse the use of these tools with Windows, we do not view them as unwanted or malicious. Many programs in this category have a practice of providing a free version...