Windows 10: One thing I can not get used to . . . . .

Discus and support One thing I can not get used to . . . . . in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There is no DELETE key :-( Is there a setting somewhere to fix this bug ? Thanks Lee 127734 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GeneralLee01, Feb 24, 2019.

1. One thing I can not get used to . . . . .

One thing I can not get used to . . . . . Capture.png

There is no DELETE key :-(

Is there a setting somewhere to fix this bug ?

Thanks

Lee

:)

GeneralLee01, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2019
  4. One thing I can not get used to . . . . .

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

One thing I can not get used to . . . . .

1. One thing I can not get used to . . . . . - Similar Threads - thing used

2. Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?: I am not sure if I am going crazy or this simple thing changed, or it's an issue with specific apps. It has been sort of annoying. It used to be easy to drag the mouse to select part of a text wherever, now it doesn't work properly. It seems to get the same thing done in a...
  3. Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a change on how we use windows to click and select things?: I am not sure if I am going crazy or this simple thing changed, or it's an issue with specific apps. It has been sort of annoying. It used to be easy to drag the mouse to select part of a text wherever, now it doesn't work properly. It seems to get the same thing done in a...
  4. I have a Shavian font. How do I make Windows use it in things like file names, the start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Shavian font. How do I make Windows use it in things like file names, the start...: Basically what it says on the tin. I would like to be able to do things like name files with Shavian letters, and then be able to read the filename instead of having it appear as boxes....
  5. I have a Shavian font. How do I make Windows use it in things like file names, the start...

I have a Shavian font. How do I make Windows use it in things like file names, the start...: Basically what it says on the tin. I would like to be able to do things like name files with Shavian letters, and then be able to read the filename instead of having it appear as boxes....
  6. Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing

Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing: whenever i switch my display driver to amd radoen 8400 and any other amd radeon display driver the screen freezes every second i need help all i wanted to do is play a game in a decent framerate....
  7. Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing: whenever i switch my display driver to amd radoen 8400 and any other amd radeon display driver the screen freezes every second i need help all i wanted to do is play a game in a decent framerate....
  8. at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things...: at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things like background slideshows. I am no longer able to do so. Has something changed that is causing this...
  9. at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things...: at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things like background slideshows. I am no longer able to do so. Has something changed that is causing this...
  10. at one time i was able to copy a lockscreen image and save to a file to be used in things...