Windows 10: One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy

Discus and support One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/n1ght_w1ng08 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/n1ght_w1ng08, Jun 26, 2021.

1. One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy

/u/n1ght_w1ng08, Jun 26, 2021

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Ivandrum Win User
    My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Jun 26, 2021
  4. One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy

1. One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy - Similar Threads - thing Microsoft didn't

2. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently I purchased the Microsoft N9Z-00017 All-in-One Media Keyboard. I found the keyboard to be extremely comfortable, durable and pleasing to use. It's touchpad is precise and comfortable to use aswell. Although the touchpad suffers from many of...
  3. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently I purchased the Microsoft N9Z-00017 All-in-One Media Keyboard. I found the keyboard to be extremely comfortable, durable and pleasing to use. It's touchpad is precise and comfortable to use aswell. Although the touchpad suffers from many of...
  4. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...
  6. One vs The Other, Privacy

One vs The Other, Privacy: I hope this is the right forums for this. Been reading threads around here and was wondering; is the preference (and why) on two programs I keep seeing? O&O Shutup10 vs Windows Privacy Dashboard I see some use one over the other. Read myself and it seems that WPD has a...
  7. Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service: We’re in the “Windows as a service” era and Microsoft make improvements to Windows 10 as necessary over time. Windows 10 as a service is updated every month with general or security improvements, and twice a year with new features. The traditional Windows servicing approach...
  8. Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing!

Need a Windows 10 Privacy Wizard - If there is such a thing!: Some good ideas here. I'll give O&O ShutUp 10 a shot. Thanks! *Biggrin
  9. Windows 10 Security & Privacy Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Security & Privacy Discussion: Over the last several days we've been bombarded with articles about how extensive Windows 10's collection of user data is. I've even had long discussions about it with friends, some who are on Windows and others who are on Mac. Of course my Mac friend said what I expected him...
  10. 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10: Microsoft had a big day yesterday and unless you were living under a rock, you likely saw the announcement of Windows 10. The preview, which is available today for download, has some notable gaps that we reported on earlier this year and are worth pointing out. The...