Windows 10: one time paid support

Discus and support one time paid support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to I find tech support for log in problems. willing to pay for it but don't want ongoing support contract... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeeCallister, Oct 14, 2018.

1. one time paid support

how to I find tech support for log in problems. willing to pay for it but don't want ongoing support contract

:)

LeeCallister, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 14, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 14, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

one time paid support

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond one time paid support :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

one time paid support

1. one time paid support - Similar Threads - paid support

2. Paid for Windows 10 Pro and now cannot activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Paid for Windows 10 Pro and now cannot activate windows: Purchased a brand new laptop with Windows 10 Home. Using my Microsoft account, logged in to Microsoft Store and purchased Windows 10 Pro. It ran an update process and seems to have linked my device to my Microsoft account. However, it installed Windows Enterprise instead...
  3. Thinking about a paid sub to........help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thinking about a paid sub to........help?: Thinking about paying for a subscription to an antivirus program but dont know wich one to get. Opinions? Advice? I had a trial version of McCaffee but now it just pops up and tells me my trial ran out. Is there any way to install a better one (If there is a better one) and...
  4. Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly: I am 2 personal PCs as follow:- 1 run windows 7 home 2 run windows 10 home And i need to upgrade the 2 PCs to windows 10 pro. I read that upgrading from windows 10 home to pro will cost 100$, so is this price get paid yearly or once in a time? second question, how much...
  5. Game paid but not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game paid but not received: Hello, On December 15th I bought minecraft java windows 10 from the site minecraft.net.Payment has been made, but I did not receive the game. After many many e-mails, minecraft.net now tells me to report this to x-box support as the game does not match my...
  6. Paid game down load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid game down load: Hi ive just purchased a game for my son on his pc. I ordered and paid for it through my microsoft account. It wont let hom download it to his computer to play it. ?? Any help or is there a way of getting my £25 back. Thank you...
  7. Are there paid support options for individual problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there paid support options for individual problems?: I'm at my wits end. I have two problems that I cannot solve and can't find solutions anywhere. Is there a way that I can pay Microsoft to help me for a reasonable price?...
  8. Paid Chat Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paid Chat Support: I paid an annual fee (12 months) for Microsoft support - "CHAT"! What has happened to getting chat support, and remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-chat-support/fb12e18e-cbec-4d83-81e9-05dee5e3a6bc
  9. I have paid for the Assure online support. The phone system has been down for two days. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have paid for the Assure online support. The phone system has been down for two days. I...: Please see subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-the-assure-online-support-the/0c4fbb15-4382-4fdc-8760-234ba4eb471e
  10. I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.: How do I remove the scam once I have paid money for them to fix the issues. It would like to remove the intrusive software... I was an idiot for not catching on to the scam... What do I need to do to retain my privacy.. including my credit card # and other information stored...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one time paid support