Windows 10: One update today so far May 11th. Will another one follow for 21H1 update?

Discus and support One update today so far May 11th. Will another one follow for 21H1 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got KB5003173 which takes the public build to .985.. Will another one follow on to complete the update to 21H1?May 11, 2021—KB5003173 OS Builds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Saltgrass, May 11, 2021.

1. Saltgrass Win User

One update today so far May 11th. Will another one follow for 21H1 update?

Just got KB5003173 which takes the public build to .985.. Will another one follow on to complete the update to 21H1?May 11, 2021—KB5003173 OS Builds 19041.985 and 19042.985 microsoft.com

:)

Saltgrass, May 11, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, May 11, 2021
  3. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, May 11, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. One update today so far May 11th. Will another one follow for 21H1 update? - Similar Threads - update today far

2. bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix: my pc keeps crashing i did a clean install of windows 11 and it didn't solve the issue. It seems to only blue screen when I'm not playing games and when I'm out of the room, cause a lot times now I come back to my PC and it has bluescreened. so far the bluescreen errors have...
  3. bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreening issue that so far no one can solve/fix: my pc keeps crashing i did a clean install of windows 11 and it didn't solve the issue. It seems to only blue screen when I'm not playing games and when I'm out of the room, cause a lot times now I come back to my PC and it has bluescreened. so far the bluescreen errors have...
  4. One hour for today's Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One hour for today's Windows update: Today 2022-02-18 was one-hour-long experience of waiting for Windows to update itself. From the Windows's Update History log, the only three updates installed this month were KB5010583, KB5010419, and KB890830, all recorded as being installed on 2022-02-12. 2022-02 Security...
  5. One hour for today's Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One hour for today's Windows update: Today 2022-02-18 was one-hour-long experience of waiting for Windows to update itself. From the Windows's Update History log, the only three updates installed this month were KB5010583, KB5010419, and KB890830, all recorded as being installed on 2022-02-12. 2022-02 Security...
  6. Why is there another Windows 10 update? There was one in February and one in January.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is there another Windows 10 update? There was one in February and one in January.: Fast traslate Icon translate In January I updated Windows, and it messed up my profile. I uninstalled it to try to fix the bug, and reinstalled it. Then I delayed the February update since I have not yet been able to fix my profile. Now in April there is already another...
  7. One problem led to another and no solutions have worked thus far.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One problem led to another and no solutions have worked thus far.: First I realized that the program “system guard runtime monitor” was causing my ram to reach upwards of 90% at idle, so I looked up a solution and went to type in the windows search bar to look up what I needed to open, instead finding out that I’m unable to type in said...
  8. What is coming for Xbox One May update

in Windows 10 News
    What is coming for Xbox One May update: Our Xbox Insiders have been critical in providing the next update for Xbox One, set to release this month! Thanks to their feedback, and Xbox engineering, we’re excited to present you with a lightweight update full of improvements to your daily Xbox lives. The...
  9. Bless Unleashed MMORPG Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Bless Unleashed MMORPG Closed Beta Starts Today July 11th on Xbox One: [ATTACH] I’m happy to share with you all that Bless Unleashed, a free-to-play action MMORPG coming first to Xbox One, is entering its second closed beta test today (Thursday, July 11th) at 10:00 AM PDT. This beta test will run until Monday, July 15th at 10:00 AM PDT. We’ve...
  10. One "tweak" too far.

in Windows 10 Support
    One "tweak" too far.: I’ve been tweaking a new Windows 10 install ad apparently went “one tweak too far”! I can no longer see “Appearance” in the right-click desktop fly-out menu - only “Display Settings” and “Personalize”. I may have turned on high contrast settings, since the background of...