Windows 10: One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender

Discus and support One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; One virus/threat/malware made fake update in microsoft defender, I don’t made that, but I downloaded one app named SpyHunter 5 and it’s found a Trojan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lashaiaberaia, Sep 18, 2019.

1. One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender

One virus/threat/malware made fake update in microsoft defender, I don’t made that, but I downloaded one app named SpyHunter 5 and it’s found a Trojan viruses, STOP randsomware, Ursu PetGame, dangerousobject.generic, adware helpers and infinite more and I need to ask one question - I am scanning now and finding more and more viruses with names, and I don’t made any update in microsoft defender but it’s making one thing - It’s saying about safety of viruses and viruses of safety files and for that thing if I delete them, what happends about microsoft defender and it fake update?

:)

lashaiaberaia, Sep 18, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Is it fake virus warning?

yes I would like to know if that is fake or true that I must wach out for a virus that may affect my pc.

Educator Z MAGIDA, Sep 18, 2019
  4. One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender

replace wallpaper by fake virus protection advertisement

some internet noob was browsing some unsafe tgps on an old classic computer 466mhz celeron.... and using IE..... pop ups everywhere... one of the pop ups ask ok or cancel to scan for virus..... and clicked cancel.... and infected.... wallpaper got replaced by some fake virus protecton advertisement.

scanning with AVG and TCspy in safe mode.

any furthur additional reccomenation or suggestion?

HiddenStupid, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender

1. One virus made a fake update in Microsoft defender - Similar Threads - virus made fake

2. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  3. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  4. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  5. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  6. Autorun.inf as virus by Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autorun.inf as virus by Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have create a custom autorun.inf which sets the icon and device label for the USB device.The contents of the autorun.inf are following[AutoRun] ICON = .\tS1_img.ico label=myDeviceIt is being detected as a virus with the following information : Name:...
  7. A fake virus?

A fake virus?: Yesterday, I created an SFX archive by WinRar, when I unzip it, WinDef told me that SFX archive is some kind of unwanted software: "PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml"So, is it true that archive is a virus?...
  8. block fake virus site

block fake virus site: I keep getting fake "you have a virus" messages from top-captcsharesolver.com. How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/block-fake-virus-site/6cba62ca-cf63-4a3e-a55a-571e7aeba35c
  9. Microsoft Virus Defender

Microsoft Virus Defender: So, I downloaded a scripting program that I bought. I deleted it after Microsoft Defender says that it was a Trojan. However, when I go to check the windows defender and see affected items, it says file: C:\Users\ahu\Desktop\Synapse-X\Synapse-X\bin\THbrbTTfRRPrQeVN2.bin...
  10. Microsoft Virus Defender

Microsoft Virus Defender: So, I did a scan and my Microsoft Defender says that there are two viruses as seen in the picture below. When I go to start an action, it filled automatically Manual Action Required. I switch it to Remove for both of them, click start action, and they are not removed. How can...