Windows 10: One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

Discus and support One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by adityaphoolpur, Oct 2, 2019.

1. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data? b97375f0-ad03-45ed-9b19-c7c26f88b0dd?upload=true.png

You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please

:)

adityaphoolpur, Oct 2, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Oct 2, 2019
  4. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

Disk Management

Hi Keith,

Thanks for providing the detail that was requested previously. Since the disk management screen that you saw is showing greyed out options, we suggest that you follow the steps below to change the partition type of your internal drive:

• Open Disk Management then right click the partition on the disk you want to covert and select Delete Volume.
    • Once you complete the process you will see the whole disk shown as two separate unallocated spaces. Right-click the disk and select Convert to GPT disk.

After the conversion, you will be able to use the whole disk and then you can create new separate partitions.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

1. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data? - Similar Threads - volume shows disk

2. How can I merge partitions without lossing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I merge partitions without lossing data: As I have shared the Image I want to merge 4 partitions into 1 in Disk 0. REDI want to merge 2 partitions into 1 in Disk 1. GREENIs it possible to merge the partitions....
  3. How can I merge partitions without lossing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I merge partitions without lossing data: As I have shared the Image I want to merge 4 partitions into 1 in Disk 0. REDI want to merge 2 partitions into 1 in Disk 1. GREENIs it possible to merge the partitions....
  4. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  5. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  6. One disk shows as two

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One disk shows as two: [ATTACH] Hi guys, in disk management my 512 ssd shows as 2 different disk.I've installed Ubuntu and removed every file/data of Windows before reinstalling it and since then my ex C: and D: partitons look like 2 different disks (both GPT). BIOS also read them as 2 separate...
  7. How to merge two partitions of HDD into one without affecting the data on it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to merge two partitions of HDD into one without affecting the data on it: The title says it all, there are only two partitions on my hard disk. Any thoughts? submitted by /u/ProcessOn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxj6i2/how_to_merge_two_partitions_of_hdd_into_one/
  8. How do I merge these two volumes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I merge these two volumes?: I want to merge the unallocated space but the EFI boot volume is in the way, so I can't extend the C: drive to merge with the unallocated space. Is there any way to merge them?[ATTACH]...
  9. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?: Hello! I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one. I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have an outlook account. I created an outlook account and added it Microsoft account. Now, I have two Microsoft accounts and both...
  10. How to merge two partitions into one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to merge two partitions into one?: I have recently upgraded to the Windows 10 anniversary version. I would like to extend my C: drive by merging the F: drive into it. Attached is the photo of my hard drive. How do I go about merging F: drive into c: drive? I would like to use Windows 10 disk management...