Windows 10: One Win10 PC stopped getting wireless internet, everything else ok

Discus and support One Win10 PC stopped getting wireless internet, everything else ok in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Iam trying to help someone with this issue. OneWin10 PC stopped getting wireless internet form her modem-router. Itcan get internet from the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TKW, May 19, 2019.

1. TKW
    TKW Win User

One Win10 PC stopped getting wireless internet, everything else ok

Iam trying to help someone with this issue.
    OneWin10 PC stopped getting wireless internet form her modem-router.
    Itcan get internet from the same router via LAN.
    Itcan get wireless internet from a hot spot.
    Other,android devices, work fine with this router wirelessly.
    It doesconnect to the WiFi, but with no internet (yellow triangle).
    Itdid work in the past.
    Itclaims the IP is already used by another device. It is configured to get it automaticallyfrom the DHCP, but I also tried assigning one manually, within range.
    Ipconfigrelease/renew won't work.
    Resettingthe modem-router did not help (also by the internet company, that claim it mustbe the PC's fault).
    Changingthe network's SSID did not help.
    Obviouslyrebooted PC and reconnected.
    In ipconfig,ipv4 IP isn't showing, but using ipconfig /all, it does show a number + "(duplicate)".
    In theevent viewer it repeatedly complains about 192.168.1.26 used by MAC x, but on earlierdates it was .27 and MAC y. Neither x, nor y are listed on the router's DHCP table.
    DHCPservice working and set to auto.
    I disabledWindows' firewall.
    Itried to reset TCP/IP by Microsoft's orders.
    WiFiadapter is Intel's wireless N 1030. It found no better drivers. I uninstalledit, but there was no box to delete files. I installed the latest from Intel'swebsite, but no change.
    Anyidea what went wrong?
    As it'sa long drive, I'd be happy to get as many things to try at once.
    Thankyou!

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 19, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

windows 10 how do you join? printer, pc, i5s, gopro, kindle, other wireless devices

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to follow the below step to connect to wireless network devices:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key +R and type control and click ok.
    • This will open control panel.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click Add a device, and then follow the instructions.

This will help you to connect to wireless network devices.

Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. One Win10 PC stopped getting wireless internet, everything else ok - Similar Threads - Win10 stopped getting

2. Internet works on everything else but PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet works on everything else but PC: When I start my computer, majority of the time I am not connected to the internet. When clicking on the globe by left click, the wi-fi option does not appear on the small window. When I right click to "Network and Internet Settings", sometimes it'll say Ethernet not plugged...
  3. Internet works on everything else but PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet works on everything else but PC: When I start my computer, majority of the time I am not connected to the internet. When clicking on the globe by left click, the wi-fi option does not appear on the small window. When I right click to "Network and Internet Settings", sometimes it'll say Ethernet not plugged...
  4. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  5. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  6. PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can: My PC is connected to a wifi repeater through a LAN cable. It was working until today, so I tried running a troubleshoot to see what's going on and it said "'Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP Configuration". I tried to reset the netsh through CMD but it didn't work....
  7. PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can

PC Cannot Connect to Internet but Everything Else Can: My PC is connected to a wifi repeater through a LAN cable. It was working until today, so I tried running a troubleshoot to see what's going on and it said "'Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP Configuration". I tried to reset the netsh through CMD but it didn't work....
  8. why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok: why will not the daily challenge for solitaire open everything else opens ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-will-not-the-daily-challenge-for-solitaire/0705397c-382e-49ea-b1cd-7cb97bb558e1
  9. When downloading, internet stops working on everything else on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When downloading, internet stops working on everything else on my Windows 10: I am facing a weird issue. Whenever I start any download, my PC internet just stops working on everything else, and only download continues. I can't even browse the internet on Web Browsers. How to fix this?...
  10. Mic not working on windows PC but works ok everything else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working on windows PC but works ok everything else: I’ve posted this same issue in many places and not gotten a working solution yet. The mic is set to default and I’ve tried to update the drivers. It used to work and randomly stopped at least 2 months back. What can I do? submitted by /u/Mercury_721 [link] [comments]...