Windows 10: One year update bugs and issues.

Discus and support One year update bugs and issues. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a lot of bugs with win10 ever since I got the update from win8.1..sorry for my english. Here are some of it. - Keyboard keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JamjamDamdam, Sep 5, 2016.

1. One year update bugs and issues.

Hello, I've been having a lot of bugs with win10 ever since I got the update from win8.1..sorry for my english.
    Here are some of it.
    - Keyboard keeps malfunctioning most of the time. Like after logging in, I can't use the keyboard anymore. Sometimes the alt were permanently pressed which forced me to keep restarting until it goes fine.
    - Cant uninstall non supported program on this version of windows which in my case is Daemon tools. This is really annoying since windows keeps popping up the notif that says this program is unsupported.
    - If I purposely locked my computer, after logging in I can't use my keyboard anymore.

Hopefully this can be fixed. Thanks!

:)

JamjamDamdam, Sep 5, 2016
  2. CJLim Win User

When Will the Update for the n8 be released

Nokia don't preannounce firmware updates so we only have rumours to work on. There are rumours of a small update with bug bug fixes before the end of the year and a major one early next year. We will have to wait and see.

CJLim, Sep 5, 2016
  3. The one year update and Cortana and Xbox sign in

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which Windows version are you using? Are you using Windows Server?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to sign in to your Microsoft account? If so, please send us a screenshot.

If you have accidentally deleted your admin account, follow the steps below to enable the
    Built-in Administrator Account.

• Press Windows + X and select Run.
    • Type net user administrator /active:yes
    • Close the elevated command prompt.
    • The Built-in Administrator will now be available to select to sign into.
    • Restart the system.
    Then, enter into the administrator account and try to create a new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a username and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current account and log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Once you create the new administrator user account, try to disable Built-in Administrator Account.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Run.
    • Type net user administrator /active:no
    • Close the elevated command prompt.
    • The Built-in Administrator will now be available to select to sign into.
    • Restart the system.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Sep 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

One year update bugs and issues.

dalchina, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

One year update bugs and issues.

1. One year update bugs and issues. - Similar Threads - update bugs issues

2. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update issue BUG: hi, I have this update issue for some time I tried everything can't seem to figure it out, as the title says I can't update 2021 H2 and some other updates. Leave GetPostRebootResult for Deployment handler2022/04/15 13:33:35.2056955 8080 1532 WIL *FAILED* [80240FFF] file =...
  3. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update issue BUG: hi, I have this update issue for some time I tried everything can't seem to figure it out, as the title says I can't update 2021 H2 and some other updates. Leave GetPostRebootResult for Deployment handler2022/04/15 13:33:35.2056955 8080 1532 WIL *FAILED* [80240FFF] file =...
  4. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs and issues: hi, I'm having some issues like keyboard doesn't work, Google darkmode color looks off, search and indexing problems and many issues. how can I fix those. these issues doesnt happen everytime...
  6. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugs and issues: hi, I'm having some issues like keyboard doesn't work, Google darkmode color looks off, search and indexing problems and many issues. how can I fix those. these issues doesnt happen everytime...
  7. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Year conversion issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Year conversion issue: The dates expiry and birthdate in the application are represented in a two-digits year format YY and the application is relying on a calendar setting that determines how YY years are transformed to YYYY. This setting is a range between 1930 and a given year currently set to...
  9. Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the tile bug after app update is still there after the YEARS?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puppy2016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2bmcx/why_the_tile_bug_after_app_update_is_still_there/
  10. One Year

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Year: I have a subscription to something called "One Year". But I cannot find anything to tell me exactly what is does. One year of what, exactly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-year/9bfda6b0-c3d8-4a5b-9dd5-2b9f80bc166d