Windows 10: One Year

Discus and support One Year in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a subscription to something called "One Year". But I cannot find anything to tell me exactly what is does. One year of what, exactly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RejLeatherman13, Feb 18, 2019.

1. One Year

I have a subscription to something called "One Year". But I cannot find anything to tell me exactly what is does. One year of what, exactly?

:)

RejLeatherman13, Feb 18, 2019

2. Will this build be good for 5 years?

Bro wait for next gen CPUs and GPUs. I was going to do the same thing and they stopped me from taking that big wrong step. Let's say i7 5960x is out for two years and is still on top places of the list it may hold up for two more years in total of four. But if you go for upcoming extreme series it will last for four-five years from its release date which can get you near to your five year pc specs. Same goes for GPU, so wait till next gen is out. All the best for your build

Vineet Reddy, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Will this build be good for 5 years?

So it is better to wait for some time, when is nest gen extreme processor launching?

Kai Vegeta, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

One Year

Space images thread

One Year [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

One Year