Windows 10: OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan??

Discus and support OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I found this running in the backround of taskmanager so I ended the process. After that I googled it up and saw that some websites say it was a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom_Jerry625, Apr 18, 2020.

1. OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan??

So I found this running in the backround of taskmanager so I ended the process. After that I googled it up and saw that some websites say it was a Trojan and others say that there is nothing wrong with this exe file. I also opened it up on accident and it showed this error page. I did a reset on my pc and it was still there even after the reset. When I searched for anyone else that had the same problem nothing showed up on here so I wanted to get some straight answers. Apparently, this thing has been created since april 2nd and was modified march 4th. Some other system files show the same result too. I can't delete it even if I use file assassin or changing the ownership to me. Please help!!

I would also like to know if anyone out there with windows 10 has this same thing. The trajectory is
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igcc_dch.inf_amd64_dc7a0fe3ada1cbf5

I want to know how to get rid of it. Thanks!

:)

Tom_Jerry625, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 18, 2020
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Apr 18, 2020
  4. djbbenn Win User

OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan??

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan??

1. OneApp.IGCC.WinService is a Trojan?? - Similar Threads - OneApp IGCC WinService

2. Reliability error history IGCC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  3. Reliability error history IGCC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability error history IGCC: Hi everyone, I was checking reliability history errors on three systems I have and I notice in the background occasionally there is the following error. I don't notice the error, it seems to happen in the background. As it's happening on all my devices very occasionally, do I...
  4. IGCC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IGCC: Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc/0791d5ea-e77a-4c30-98a5-920695129e61
  5. IGCC

IGCC: Hi, I have these errors as notifications:What means "HotKey: Rotate270 acrion failed."? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc/0791d5ea-e77a-4c30-98a5-920695129e61
  6. IGCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. IGCC - Terminating it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen? Does Windows 10 be dull?I am still using Windows 10....
  8. IGCC - Terminating it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen?I am still using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc-terminating-it/a250f095-de6f-493d-9a61-ac79abc55f2d
  9. IGCC - Terminating it

IGCC - Terminating it: Hi, I do not want to end the IGCC. What happen if I terminate IGCC? Lack of blur effects after terminating IGCC or black screen?I am still using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igcc-terminating-it/a250f095-de6f-493d-9a61-ac79abc55f2d
  10. Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OneApp_IGCC_WinService

2. OneApp.IGCC.WinService.exe

3. oneapp igcc

4. One app IGCC,
  5. OneApp.IGCC.WinService