Windows 10: onedirve

Discus and support onedirve in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted the onedirve program off my computer because it was a waste of space that saved my personal files to "the cloud" and then wouldn't let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cd_tide, Mar 2, 2020.

1. cd_tide Win User

onedirve

I deleted the onedirve program off my computer because it was a waste of space that saved my personal files to "the cloud" and then wouldn't let me access them without an internet connection and then wanted me to pay for more space or refused to save files when i reached a certain amount of files. Just to be clear I DO NOT HAVE onedrive on my computer. The default save location for word documents is on onedrive, and it won't let me change it. If I go in and click the documents icon it marks the pathway as C:/user/onedrive/documents. When I try to change the location of the documents folder which is on C: and not connected to onedrive to be on C: and stop trying to connect to a program that does not exist it says I do not have authorization. How do I fix this?

:)

cd_tide, Mar 2, 2020
  2. garym123 Win User

Win mobile 10: How to remove pictures from my phone and keep them in OneDrive?

I do not get anything about OneDirve in the popup menu, just delete.

garym123, Mar 2, 2020
  3. 0xc0000142 error caused by AcStBmhE.exe

Here is the link to the file on OneDirve:

http://1drv.ms/1EKQCYt

Looking forward to your reply.

-

Christof1005, Mar 2, 2020
  4. GKentC Win User

onedirve

Nokia Lumia 930, Win 10 Mobile, OS build: 10.01495.1001 - Camera Backup Account - only personal OneDrive appears; cannot select Business OneDrive, even though that account has been added to phone

I did the reset.

And then tried setting things up using the OneDirve for Business account. I first tried to do this as a “Microsoft account,” but the message I kept getting was that either the address or password was wrong. But I know both are
    correct.

So then I tried to sign-in using that OneDrive for Business' log-in information as a “Work or school account.” That worked.

But then under “Camera upload,” it says, “Camera upload is unavailable because you’re signed in to this device using a work or school account.”

Any suggestions?

GKentC, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

onedirve

1. onedirve - Similar Threads - onedirve

2. Windows 11, Azure, OneDirve, Photo app. How do I redirect Photo imports to my Business...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Azure, OneDirve, Photo app. How do I redirect Photo imports to my Business...: I login with my Azure business account. I also have a personal microsoft account. OneDrive is active on my workstation and I have access to both OneDrives work & personal. When I connect my camera for work, the Photo app comes up and all my content is imported to my local...
  3. Windows 11, Azure, OneDirve, Photo app. How do I redirect Photo imports to my Business...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, Azure, OneDirve, Photo app. How do I redirect Photo imports to my Business...: I login with my Azure business account. I also have a personal microsoft account. OneDrive is active on my workstation and I have access to both OneDrives work & personal. When I connect my camera for work, the Photo app comes up and all my content is imported to my local...
  4. Onedirve wants password from other account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedirve wants password from other account.: Switched my ms account back to gmail, however onedrive is asking for outlook account password. How do I correct this. Henry 73620