Windows 10: OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed that when I uploaded a pdf file from OneDrive to a text and then sent it. The text message include the applicable pdf but also include... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EQ_HOU, Jul 12, 2019.

1. EQ_HOU Win User

OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive

I noticed that when I uploaded a pdf file from OneDrive to a text and then sent it. The text message include the applicable pdf but also include OneDrive icon. Does the individal that received text now have access to my OneDrive?

:)

EQ_HOU, Jul 12, 2019

2. OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yea, they just stopped giving unlimited space to Office subscribers as well. I use google drive, dropbox and I do use onedrive, but nothing major in onedrive. I read something about Amazon has that's not bad and is fairly cheap. It's called "Amazon Glacier". It's $0.007 per gigabyte per month, but it's not like google drive or onedrive. You upload your files and hours later you can get access to it. So, for backups it's not a bad solution, but if you need access to the files regularly then it wouldn't be.

Mindweaver, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive access uploading

2. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  3. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  6. OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website

OneDrive - how to use File Explorer to access files uploaded to OneDrive website: Hi all, I have uploaded a file to my OneDrive website. How can I access that file from File Explorer on Windows 10? Regards, Leigh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-how-to-use-file-explorer-to-access-files/3ff50eb6-b9b7-4c80-8bf7-03b8f7154f39
  7. Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app

Phone Files uploaded from onedrive app: When I upload files from my iphone using onedrive app, a message displays "Uploading and then another message says saved to onedrive ." These files are no where to be found on my laptop onedrive. I'm using windows 10 and fire explorer. I this problem just started....
  8. Uploading files from external drive to OneDrive

Uploading files from external drive to OneDrive: I have about 200 GB of files on an external hard drive I want to upload to Onedrive. I can't just copy them to my OneDrive folder as I don't have the room on my main hard drive. Ideally I don't want to do it through a browser as when files are uploaded in such large batches...
  9. Thumbnails not showing after uploading files to OneDrive

Thumbnails not showing after uploading files to OneDrive: Good day, I use a 3D modelling software called Revit, which creates a preview thumbnail of the current view when you save, which can then be viewed from Windows Explorer so that you have a preview of the model file before opening it: [ATTACH] However, when I save these...
  10. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....