Windows 10: OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed that when I uploaded a pdf file from OneDrive to a text and then sent it. The text message include the applicable pdf but also include... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EQ_HOU, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

1. EQ_HOU Win User

OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive

I noticed that when I uploaded a pdf file from OneDrive to a text and then sent it. The text message include the applicable pdf but also include OneDrive icon. Does the individal that received text now have access to my OneDrive?

:)

2. OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yea, they just stopped giving unlimited space to Office subscribers as well. I use google drive, dropbox and I do use onedrive, but nothing major in onedrive. I read something about Amazon has that's not bad and is fairly cheap. It's called "Amazon Glacier". It's $0.007 per gigabyte per month, but it's not like google drive or onedrive. You upload your files and hours later you can get access to it. So, for backups it's not a bad solution, but if you need access to the files regularly then it wouldn't be.

3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Thema:

1. OneDrive access after uploading file from OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive access uploading

2. Thumbnails not showing after uploading files to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not showing after uploading files to OneDrive: Good day, I use a 3D modelling software called Revit, which creates a preview thumbnail of the current view when you save, which can then be viewed from Windows Explorer so that you have a preview of the model file before opening it: [ATTACH] However, when I save these...
  3. Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

Unable to Access Onedrive online files.: I have recently purchased two new Surface Pros with Office 365 (and Onedrive). Things seemed to be OK initially but now I cannot get access to the files I have loaded to my online Onedrive account. I get errors such as: An error occurred during a connection to...
  4. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....
  5. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...
  6. How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive: I want to upload only specific files to the OneDrive folder on my laptop. Currently it is uploading my entire documents folder automatically whenever something new is added. I want to only upload specific files when I want....
  7. I can not upload files to onedrive (Onedrive Forum locked)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload files to onedrive (Onedrive Forum locked): This happens over 2400 times. As you can see they are standard mobile photos. Why is this? Ive tried to download the assistant and it is not helping. I've wrote Microsoft twice and they have not helped. I am paying for this monthly just for this service and it is broke :(...
  8. Onedrive Uploading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Uploading?: How do I know what files are being uploaded to my Onedrive as I seem to have a huge amount of them being uploaded if I look at my icon? [img] However if I look at what I think my setting should be they look like this. [img] Now if I look at the properties of...
  9. No Access to OneDrive

No Access to OneDrive: Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the...
  10. OneDrive not accessible.

OneDrive not accessible.: Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc). 72571