Windows 10: Onedrive access in file browser

Discus and support Onedrive access in file browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I add bookmarks in the file browser to access online drives such as OneDrive or SharePoint. However, the connection frequently drops, and I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chulmin Park, May 22, 2024.

1. Onedrive access in file browser

Hi,I add bookmarks in the file browser to access online drives such as OneDrive or SharePoint. However, the connection frequently drops, and I have to reconnect every time. Is there a way to maintain a stable connection without interruptions?Thank you

:)

Chulmin Park, May 22, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

OneDrive Get back Files onto Computer

I previously answered your question on that citing the illustrated tutorials. OOPS Clicked OneDrive Backup and Don't Want it. I am very sorry those are unsuitable for you. As Idgat says you need to tread carefully. Remember that even when you have finally uninstalled Onedrive- that's the last step of several- you will still have access to files in your online Onedrive account (access via your browser). I suggest the following: a. disable synching. Check data b. disable Onedrive integration. Check data c. When sure, completely uninstall Onedrive Check data There are, as you know, tutorials for each of those. You don't want to read those. I will assume either that you know how to do each of those steps, or that you can find out in a manner that suits you. Could I suggest you ask a friend who is more familiar with technical matters to help you?
    Onedrive access in file browser 400236d1699514307t-onedrive-get-back-files-onto-computer-1.jpg
    I suggest you shouldn't expect people to repeat the instructions in the tutorials for you in detail. They are there so they are accurate and people don't have to spend time doing that. Good luck!

dalchina, May 22, 2024
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 22, 2024
  4. Onedrive access in file browser

Search opens local files in OneDrive folder only in browser

Hi Elias,

To resolve your concern regarding opening local files on OneDrive, follow the steps below:

• Go to
      OneDrive.com.
    • Right click on the file that you want to view.
    • Click on Download.
    • The file will be downloaded, and would normally show up on the bottom part of your browser.
    • Click the file, and it would open up using its normal default application.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Onedrive access in file browser

1. Onedrive access in file browser - Similar Threads - Onedrive access file

2. Onedrive access in file browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive access in file browser: Hi,I add bookmarks in the file browser to access online drives such as OneDrive or SharePoint. However, the connection frequently drops, and I have to reconnect every time. Is there a way to maintain a stable connection without interruptions?...
  3. Onedrive access in file browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive access in file browser: Hi,I add bookmarks in the file browser to access online drives such as OneDrive or SharePoint. However, the connection frequently drops, and I have to reconnect every time. Is there a way to maintain a stable connection without interruptions?Thank you...
  4. Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser: Recently, I've noticed that when I right-click on a file and select "Open file location" in File Explorer, Windows does not open it in File Explorer as it used to, but it launches my default browser and opens this folder in the OneDrive Web App. I have no idea how to set it...
  5. Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser: Recently, I've noticed that when I right-click on a file and select "Open file location" in File Explorer, Windows does not open it in File Explorer as it used to, but it launches my default browser and opens this folder in the OneDrive Web App. I have no idea how to set it...
  6. OneDrive not loading Excel files in the online browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive not loading Excel files in the online browser: I use the browser version of OneDrive. When I click on an Excel file, it opens a new tab but just sits there and tries to load the page. The attached image is what it does, never loads any further than that. This means that if I want to view an Excel file, I need to download...
  7. OneDrive and files access / delete

OneDrive and files access / delete: Had OneDrive running on my pc for some time, then I have stopped the synchronization lately. I have also an external HDD for primary back-up. Over the weekend I have back-up all my data on the external HDD, checked important folders to have the same amount of data, files,...
  8. no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan

no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan: It's impossible to access OneDrive via internet browsers on different networks in Kazakhstan. Tried different devices on various networks and service providers without success! Any problems on MS side of things?...
  9. Cannot access my onedrive through browsers

Cannot access my onedrive through browsers: I am working on a Mac, and I cannot access my onedrive through browsers. It always says "Something went wrong, please try again and refresh the page." I've tried chrome and safari, neither of them works. However, the onedrive app is able to sync the content. Does anyone else...
  10. Onedrive not accessible with web browser

Onedrive not accessible with web browser: when I try to log in to onedrive I get the following message using Chrome This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH and this message useing edge Cannot securely connect to this page...