Windows 10: ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help

Discus and support ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My photos have been stored on One Drive. I recently assessed Amazon Photos which uploaded my photos and videos from One Drive. I found that older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cats4, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Cats4 Win User

ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help

My photos have been stored on One Drive. I recently assessed Amazon Photos which uploaded my photos and videos from One Drive. I found that older photos and videos which I haven't been able to assess on One Drive due to Red X, are now on Amazon Photos. My question is can I now delete them from One Drive and start fresh with One Drive?

:)

Cats4, Mar 8, 2021

2. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

How can I transfer Amazon photos & Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive? I would like to cancel my Amazon and Google Photos subscription but not before I transfer all my photos. Thank you!

Sylvia M Walls, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 8, 2021
  4. WiIfred P Win User

Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

Amazon Photos functions the same as Google Photos so you just need to download first all your photos from both of them on your computer and upload it afterward to OneDrive.

I wouldn't also suggest deleting the photos on your computer just to make sure that you have a copy of them on both OneDrive and your computer.

OneDrive doesn't have an automatic upload. What you can do is to use the OneDrive app on your Windows 10 computer wherein you will have Pictures folder on dedicated for OneDrive and anything you place on that folder will be synced as well on OneDrive and that
    folder is the one that you should not delete since it is syncing on your OneDrive.

It's always best to compile all your photos in one storage. Just make sure that it will fit on the OneDrive free storage size of 5GB or you may need to purchase additional storage for it. I would also recommend to always keep a backup copy of those photos locally
    on your computer.

For a tutorial on how to use the OneDrive app on Windows, you may view the video on this link.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-f...

WiIfred P, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. ONEDrive/Amazon Photos Help - Similar Threads - ONEDrive Amazon Photos

2. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  3. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  4. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive Photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  6. OneDrive - PHOTOS - marking a photo as a "FAVORITE"

OneDrive - PHOTOS - marking a photo as a "FAVORITE": As someone who desperately wants to work within the Microsoft Ecosystem, your solution for photos really stinks, particularly with marking photos as "Favorites". I am fully aware that the Windows 10 PHOTOS APP has the "heart" icon to "favorite" a particular photo....
  7. OneDrive & Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & Photos: The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded. what do I need to do to fix...
  8. OneDrive Not Opening Photos

OneDrive Not Opening Photos: Hi all, I can not open most of my photos that I have saved in OneDrive. These are hidden photos, but when I click on them, nothing happens. Any ideas? Cheers....
  9. Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive

Transfer entire Amazon and Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive: How can I transfer Amazon photos & Google Photos to Microsoft OneDrive? I would like to cancel my Amazon and Google Photos subscription but not before I transfer all my photos. Thank you!...
  10. Onedrive photo sharing

Onedrive photo sharing: I have just setup a log in account for my Wife. The question I'm struggling with is: How can I share all my Onedrive stored photos . I can select 100 files at a time and share them, but this is going to be a very long process to share thousands of Photos. Kind Regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer files from onedrive to amazon photos