Windows 10: OneDrive and email nightmare

Discus and support OneDrive and email nightmare in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My old college deleted my college Microsoft account, which was in my computer, I’ve managed to disconnect this account but not (a) onedrive will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninjakiller218, Nov 6, 2019.

1. OneDrive and email nightmare

My old college deleted my college Microsoft account, which was in my computer, I’ve managed to disconnect this account but not (a) onedrive will not even open to let me use my university one drive (b) ms outlook says “the set of folders cannot be opened. The information store cannot be opened

submitted by /u/ninjakiller218
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ninjakiller218, Nov 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

OneDrive and email nightmare

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive and email nightmare

1. OneDrive and email nightmare - Similar Threads - OneDrive email nightmare

2. Display nightmare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display nightmare: One of the kids has managed to turn my page display black and the text yellow! I can't get it back to the normal white page display and black text. Can anyone help please? I have asked him how he did it and he can't remember because he says he was messing around and clicked...
  3. 'Documents' Folder Nightmare!! because of Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'Documents' Folder Nightmare!! because of Onedrive: HiMy son got a new laptop. Had no idea that everything was being saved in 'Documents' in the Onedrive.Moved everything from there to PC Documents wasn't much and Unlinked to the OneDrive. But in the Library, Documents location is still the Onedrive folder and NOT the PC...
  4. OneDrive nightmare - who programmed this trash?

OneDrive nightmare - who programmed this trash?: I need to vent this.I have several PCs and use OneDrive to sync a lot of material I use for my work voice over production.Only on two of my PCs, I need the entire content of my OneDrive data. So, I deselect all the folders I don't need on all "minor" PCs.Yesterday, I cleaned...
  5. WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS NIGHTMARE: I installed a new gen 4 SSD and changed my motherboard, which began my worst day ever in the past decade. Windows is refusing to boot, stating that my PC can't start properly. The PC refuses to boot with the new NVME drive installed. It works fine when I take it out. I tried...
  6. OneDrive Nightmare

OneDrive Nightmare: It is a sad day in the world when the memoirs and articles one writes, on their personal computer, cannot even be saved privately on their very own personal computer. OneDrive makes it impossible to privately save your own documents in the way you see most fitting on your...
  7. Icons are a nightmare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons are a nightmare: I have done searches and haven't found anything useful. Never had problems like this in Windows 7. Problem 1 Icon files that don't show the correct image. The system seems to remember an old image associated with a file and directory. Say you download favicon from a...
  8. Nightmare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightmare: My Settings is not working it opens blank, my Windows Update has disappeared and all my update history is gone. Any devices connected t my USB are not recognised. I rarely use my laptop but on opening yesterday, its been hell. I have no idea what else to do other than throw...
  9. Activation nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation nightmare: I have purchased a minecraft key and for MS's information, this has been the most difficult and time consuming activation I've ever encountered. Anyway, I am now told I need to link an applicable device in order to install the game. I am on my windows 10 laptop and I am...
  10. Photos nightmare.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos nightmare.....: Hi folks ....have been successfully transferring pics from my camera(s) since days of '98....and now problems arise! TWINUI has now crept in as my pic viewer of choice. I managed to restore photo viewer (using these pages).....but believe that I now require Gallery...