Windows 10: OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

Discus and support OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlEllis1, May 24, 2020.

1. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where it was going to save my Excel files plus the auto save to OneDrive confused me. I ran it, it took about a half hour, then told me to sign off / out, I did and it was supposed to restart and finish cleaning up. NO, it poped up a window that said If I didn't sign out now I'd lose all my files and any any changes I'd made. I signed out several times but a windsow kept poping up saying "We can't sign into your acct, and that this can usually be fixed by signing out and back in again - NO it can't. I have 2 accts. on the start screen but could not sign into each. I reset the PW on the one I could not but it went to the one I could! - After all this I noticed that damn OneDrive cloud in my taskbar again! I have gone into settings several times and unchecked the start OneDrive when Win srarts, and unchecked the Files On-Demand, and have Un-linked this PC, and have uninstalled it from Ctrl Panel so many times I'm sick. I've deleted it from File Explorer many times and renamed it from C:\Users\OneDrive to X-****-OneDrive-TEMP but it keeps coming back- Damn-IT! Now after running that Remove and clean-up office 365 most of my Desktop files are missing. How can I get that program to finish? I was using Ms Mail and Calendar for my email but it won't run anymore and I'm having to go to my ISP and retreive my mail. When I pin Mail back on my taskbar and click, it disappears. WIN 10 IS NOT A WORKING PROGRAM AS IT CURRENTLY EXISTS!

:)

CarlEllis1, May 24, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Can you open those documents from File Explorer? I mean if you double click an Office document in Explorer, does it open normally in Word / Excel / PowerPoint?

If you save your Office documents on OneDrive, can you open them on desktop Office apps when Edit in Word / Excel / PowerPoint is selected in browser:

OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365 [​IMG]

... and allowing OneDrive to open desktop Word / Excel / PowerPoint:

OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365 [​IMG]

3. brettdj Win User
    Move files from Onedrive account to Office 365 account

Background

1. I have a Onedrive account linked to my Microsoft account that I use
      to back-up my personal files.
    2. I now have separately been granted an Office 365 account, which comes
      with unlimited storage.

Issue

As I am paying a fee (albeit small) to extend the size of the
    Onedrive capacity linked to my Microsoft account, I am keen to move
    some files between the two systems. The files I am looking to move
    exist only online.

A number of tools offer functionality to handle files between cloud accounts, ie

Howvever both these options do not recognise attempts to connect to the Office 365 Account (they work with Microsoft Accounts only).

Question

Is there a way to move the files without a two-stage download (to pc), then upload (to Office 365)?

brettdj, May 24, 2020
  4. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 24, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

1. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365 - Similar Threads - OneDrive File Explorer

2. Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back: My account was suspended for an alleged Xbox violation. Unfortunately, all of my OneDrive data is linked to that account all my files are there and my office 365 subscription is also linked to that acct. I have submitted several account recovery requests all denied. Okay I...
  3. Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account closed Onedrive files and Office 365 not given back: My account was suspended for an alleged Xbox violation. Unfortunately, all of my OneDrive data is linked to that account all my files are there and my office 365 subscription is also linked to that acct. I have submitted several account recovery requests all denied. Okay I...
  4. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365: I ran dir /? in the command prompt to see what the attribute codes mean, but the list falls short. D = DirectoryA = File Ready to ArchiveR = Read-onlyL = Reparse PointO = Offline filesS = System fileM = ???U = ???P = ???What other secret attribute codes are there and what do...
  5. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365: I ran dir /? in the command prompt to see what the attribute codes mean, but the list falls short. D = DirectoryA = File Ready to ArchiveR = Read-onlyL = Reparse PointO = Offline filesS = System fileM = ???U = ???P = ???What other secret attribute codes are there and what do...
  6. File Explorer Attributes Windows 10 + Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  8. Office 365 file missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 file missing: My antivirus reports my Office16 is missing a file. How do I recover it? c:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONENOTEM.EXE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-file-missing/1194da7f-64dc-41ea-924a-8f810c7df2d5
  9. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  10. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....